website statistics

Men's Football FIFA World Cup 2022

Totallympics

32 minutes ago, rafalgorka said:

Interesting... But their conclusion seems doubtful. It didn't happen yet, and I don't see any reason why it would happen in the future

:CMR beating :ALG everywhere this year it appears :p

https://www.dzfoot.com/divers/cdm-2022-etoo-agresse-un-youtubeur-algerien-235537.html

46 minutes ago, rafalgorka said:

So far so good.

All the Swiss users on T.O., keep your fingers crossed!!!! :-)

Doesn't look good for Switzerland. So far everything went pretty much according to plan, only Morocco was a bit surprising (although i already stated some days ago that Spain is clearly overrated, they have only 1 or 2 world class players nowadays). It is almost shocking that the teams with the most quality (France, England, Brazil, Portugal) are looking the best so far. I think in the past this often wasn't the case. Too bad that France and England meet so early, both had the quality to reach the final.

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

1 hour ago, kungshamra71 said:

Gonçalo Ramos is good just look at what he did in champions league

Crazy that Portugal now has so many strikers who are (almost) elite. Some years ago they had no serious striker and even Germany had better attackers. Nowadays Germany has noone and would kill for one out of Ramos/Silva/Leao.

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

1 hour ago, kungshamra71 said:

Honestly he has such a god position in Portugal that i don’t think anyone believed that. Even newspapers just printed “today is Ronaldo + 10”.

I’m glad that he did it though. I hope we don’t loose otherwise he’ll be “see, I told you so” forever 

I said some days ago that this would be necessary for Portugal to do if they want to maximize their chances. The team as a whole works better without him and especially against teams like France or Brazil you probably you can't afford to play 10 vs. 11 on defense.