website statistics

Men's Football FIFA World Cup 2022

Totallympics

9 minutes ago, Laraja said:

I don't know if @LuizGuilherme has seen it, or other Brazilian users. But there was a guy who bet R$2,00 in the first four matches at this round of 16. He decided to end it after get the exactly correct prediction of the victories by Argentina and Netherlands. He got almost R$500,00. But if had stayed it until the matches of France and England (And he was again with correct predictions) He would have won R$152k :lol: I don't know if it is fake, but it didn't look to

What exactly did he bet on? The right winner, or the exact scores? :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

I mean, if you had bet on a combination of the scores of all first four 1/8th finals, you'd get odds of at least well over 20.000, but possibly up to 45.000 or so, meaning 2 reais would turn into 40 to 90 thousand reais :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

4 minutes ago, Laraja said:

The exact scores

Nice :d

He'll be annoyed at himself he didn't make it a combination bet though, he'd have thousands and thousands now even with just his 2 reais :lol: