website statistics

Men's Football FIFA World Cup 2022

Totallympics

Ugh, of all people Neymar has to get the spotlights again after bumping into a Korean. 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

59 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Just out of curiousity, is that meant in general about Brazilians who move to Portugal, or about specific Brazilians who moved to Portugal (hello Pepe)? :p 

People in Brazil barely even know who Pepe and Deco are. Honestly.

I mean that 90% of Brazilians who move to Portugal are very, very, very despicable persons. They are usually people who voted for Bolsonaro and did everything they could to avoid paying taxes in Brazil (their motto is usually "Taxation is theft. Evading this theft is not a crime.") Most of them also feel like they are superior and they deserve to live in a place where their superiority is recognized (and, amusingly, from what I've heard, they are seen as inferior and they are made fun of by most Portuguese people). I remember one of these persons moved to Portugal and she was offended because she could not afford paying for a housemaid, while most middle-class people in Brazil can afford one because it's usually a heavily underpaid job in Brazil, but not in Portugal.

5 minutes ago, thiago_simoes said:

People in Brazil barely even know who Pepe and Deco are. Honestly.

I mean that 90% of Brazilians who move to Portugal are very, very, very despicable persons. They are usually people who voted for Bolsonaro and did everything they could to avoid paying taxes in Brazil (their motto is usually "Taxation is theft. Evading this theft is not a crime.") Most of them also feel like they are superior and they deserve to live in a place where their superiority is recognized (and, amusingly, from what I've heard, they are seen as inferior and they are made fun of by most Portuguese people). I remember one of these persons moved to Portugal and she was offended because she could not afford paying for a housemaid, while most middle-class people in Brazil can afford one because it's usually a heavily underpaid job in Brazil, but not in Portugal.

I'll keep an eye on how my brother in law develops if his plan of moving to Portugal ever goes through :p

At least those that I know who moved to Europe but not Portugal are basically the opposite of the kind of people you described..

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

1 minute ago, hckošice said:

:BRA destroying :KOR

:KOR beat :POR

ergo

:CMR stronger than :POR

This is also why Germany beating Costa Rica is fake news.