website statistics

Men's Football FIFA World Cup 2022

Totallympics

I see a lot of users are saying Japan deserved better. Why? Just because they didn't lost in 120 minutes? It's their fault that they can't score from penalties...Actually those penalties were like passes to Livakovic not penalty shots.:spank:

Edited by vlad

8 minutes ago, Griff88 said:

Well actually I did put a bet (with my badminton watcher friends) that Brazil will win the Cup :p 

Nice. I'm not that optimistic, and to be honest I don't want Neymar to have a world title, but I appreciate the support.

The teams I support besides Brazil, Japan and Senegal, have been eliminated, so I don't really care who wins anymore. I'd love to see a new winning team, though (except for Portugal).

Edited by thiago_simoes

10 minutes ago, dcro said:

And I guess it's a good omen at this point to have the large majority here against us.

Way to go guys, keep it up. :p

is it? then i guess brasil (due to Neymar) and Portugal (due to Ronaldo, if he keeps playing) will be the finalists? (everyone hates them now haha)

3 minutes ago, vlad said:

I see a lot of users are saying Japan deserved better. Why? Just because they didn't lost in 120 minutes? It's their fault that they can't score from penalties...Actually those penalties were like passes to Livakovic not penalty shots.:spank:

Indeed... Stats say that Livaković became the very first player in history to save the first two penalties in a WC shoot-out.

That's when you deserve to win.

#banbestmen

7 minutes ago, thiago_simoes said:

Nice. I'm not that optimistic, and to be honest I don't want Neymar to have a world title, but I appreciate the support.

The teams I support besides Brazil, Japan and Senegal, have been eliminated, so I don't really care who wins anymore. I'd love to see a new winning team, though (except for Portugal).

because of ronaldo, because of how boring the team can be most of the times, or because of Roberto Leal? :d