website statistics

Men's Football FIFA World Cup 2022

Totallympics

20 hours ago, heywoodu said:

And by super coincidence some red shirts with some bad words to Xhaka, super coincidentally :p 

He was provoking the entire game, let's not act like he is innocent.

It's funny him and Shaqiri are such big Albanian patriots, yet they choose to be in the national team of Switzerland and not Albania...

28 minutes ago, Belle said:

Let me guess. You are not in Netherlands now? Last time I checked it was Saturday already :d

I mean the quarter final is Friday night, which is perfect in terms of work and obligations and such :p

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

15 minutes ago, Makedonas said:

He was provoking the entire game, let's not act like he is innocent.

It's funny him and Shaqiri are such big Albanian patriots, yet they choose to be in the national team of Switzerland and not Albania...

Sure, that's annoying indeed, but it seems so typical for certain players to totally lose their shit over some nonsense insults and care more about reacting to it than just ignoring it and focus on the match :p

Come on, they literally do what he wanted :d

Edited by heywoodu

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Look like WC 2026 may be:

AFC :IRI :JPN :KOR :AUS :KSA :IRQ :UAE :OMA

CAF :SEN :MAR :TUN :NGR :ALG :EGY :CMR :CIV :GHA

CONC :MEX :USA :CAN :CRC :PAN :HON

CONM :BRA :ARG :URU :COL :PER :CHI

OFC :NZL

UEFA :BEL :FRA :ENG :ITA :ESP :NED :DEN :POR :GER :CRO :SUI :SRB :SWE :POL :UKR :GRE

2 add :ECU :MLI

uff..

48 is just too much...

and after this year :JPN vs :ESP and :KOR vs :POR and :POL vs :ARG I am very worried how the 3rd leg of group matches may look here...

Edited by rafalgorka

3 minutes ago, rafalgorka said:

Look like WC 2026 may be:

AFC :IRI :JPN :KOR :AUS :KSA :IRQ :UAE :OMA

CAF :SEN :MAR :TUN :NGR :ALG :EGY :CMR :CIV :GHA

CONC :MEX :USA :CAN :CRC :PAN :HON

CONM :BRA :ARG :URU :COL :PER :CHI

OFC :NZL

UEFA :BEL :FRA :ENG :ITA :ESP :NED :POR :DEN :POR :DEN :GER :CRO :SUI :SRB :SWE :POL

2 add :ECU :MLI

uff..

48 is just too much...

and after this year :JPN vs :ESP and :KOR vs :POR I am very worried how the 3rd leg of group matches may look here...

Denmark and Portugal each with two teams? :d

@rafalgorkaLet's hope FIFA makes the change to 12 groups x 4 teams at the very least.

16 groups x 3 teams would probably result in a ton of 0-0 draws in the last match of the group with two teams advancing and obvious schedule disadvantage to whichever team plays in the first two matches unless they win them both.

3 hours ago, George_D said:

Rumored Argentina :wARG: starting 11 vs. Australia

Emiliano Martínez; Molina, Otamendi, Romero, Acuña, De Paul, Enzo, Mac Allister; Lionel Messi, Julián Álvarez, Ángel Correa or Papu Gómez or Paulo Dybala

This is correct with Gomez taking the either/or place ;)

9 minutes ago, rafalgorka said:

Thanks, I will correct it.

I am flattered that you included Greece :wub:

We definitely could make it. Tsimikas (Liverpool) and Vlachodimos (Benfica) are elite in my opinion. I think we need another 2-3 players to be at that level, and Chatzidiakos (AZ Alkmaar), Mavropanos (Vfb Stuttgart), and Pavlidis (AZ Alkmaar) all seem to be heading in that direction to play for big European clubs, all are having very good seasons and seem to be taking their games to the next level.

And of course I still have faith in Retsos if he can finally stay healthy, as well as some of our veteran players who are solid like Bakasetas, Fortounis, Pelkas...

Strikers Fountas and Giakoumakis are streaky but when in form they know how to find the back of the net very often.