website statistics

Men's Football FIFA World Cup 2022

Totallympics

20 hours ago, heywoodu said:

Just to clarify, I did not mean you with my comment, I think that was obvious, no worries :d 

The sunglasses guy seems to know what's going to happen and already likes it, so that one :p 

On 12/2/2022 at 5:57 AM, rafalgorka said:

Totallympics users everyday' activity on forum vs FIFA world cup

🥱

316953613_10217889013416678_8300834775646668678_n.jpg

Maybe other explanation is:

We are here all the time, nobody talks about footballl, race walking has more followers and we're happy. And then, BAM, FIFA World Cup comes in.

I know, no funny at all.

On 12/1/2022 at 3:28 PM, ChandlerMne said:

Some Polish journalist asked Serbian coach "how he feels that his team has many Russian fans, from a country that killed so many people". 

Just incredible. :rolleyes:

Well,

Let's put it this way.

I don't know all the details of this conversation, there's too much to follow, going on. I have focused myself on some other things lately.

But I think I may know this journalist and I may have - in some way - suggested him asking this part of this question: how he feels that his team has many Russian fans"

But whatever, let's talk about football here, SRB is out, POL will be out on Sunday. No need to get nervous.

24 minutes ago, rafalgorka said:

Deccan Herald is a regional mid-sized newspaper. And as far as I know, it is decent. Nothing extraordinary but not conspiracy theorist as well. Regarding the article you shared, DH is simply reposting the article by AFP, which I gather is a French news agency. 

2 minutes ago, Dolby said:

Deccan Herald is a regional mid-sized newspaper. And as far as I know, it is decent. Nothing extraordinary but not conspiracy theorist as well. Regarding the article you shared, DH is simply reposting the article by AFP, which I gather is a French news agency. 

I know it's AFP. I wonder why Indian newspaper shares it so simply.

I know noone cares about that, but I looked over the bracket and I have been to 8 out of 16 of these countries and from what I've seen there, noone will get more fun than :MAR beating :ESP here, but it's quite obvious.

I would like to see social media from Fez and around when it happens.

Cheered for :ESP in this World Cup (and :POL and :FRA) but after :JPN match I changed my mind. The same with :POR . Sorry for that.