website statistics

Men's Football FIFA World Cup 2022

Totallympics

3 minutes ago, vinipereira said:

Well, it wasn't a good decision after all :lol:

Brazil finished first in the group and there's a much easier path to the final now. In theory, South Korea, Japan, the Netherlands and even Argentina should not be much of a problem for our main team.

I don't think Brazil could win the World Cup, because Spain, France and Portugal seem to be in a better position to win, but making it to semifinals should be a lot easier now. If they fail it's because they suck, not because they had a particularly hard path ahead of them.

2 minutes ago, vinipereira said:

Given how things are going, I would say that at least 2 of :NED :ARG :CRO :BRA :ENG :FRA :ESP :POR will not advance. :POL :SUI and even :USA should give some difficulty to their opponents.

England, Croatia and the Netherlands at least didn't lose against some relatively small opponent and so have one good point against all other 'big' nations, but yeah...none of them were exactly convincing, to say the least.

Every single 'big' nation has looked either weak or been in serious trouble at least in one match. If ever there was a chance for another nation to win it...

Edited by heywoodu

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Just now, vinipereira said:

Given how things are going, I would say that at least 2 of :NED :ARG :CRO :BRA :ENG :FRA :ESP :POR will not advance. :POL :SUI and even :USA should give some difficulty to their opponents.

I don't really believe in Poland , i didn't think they can even pass Group Stage , USA is a very good young team , Pulisic injury could really blow their chances , but even with Pulisic they're only 1 hour team that get really exhausted after that yet they can definitely make hard times for the above average Dutch team , Switzerland does always know how to play with World class teams and with Ronaldo slowing down rhythm of Portugese team they can , u can also add Morocco and even Senegal to this list 

Ah yeah, other than being out of form and looking awful, half the Dutch team is also sick now.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

https://www.facebook.com/watch?v=1523973001358988

German fans are cutting Ozil photos which Qatari fans were raising , these fans are really dumb and stupid , they don't appreciate what Ozil has done for 6 years at least from 2010-2016 where Germany played its best ever entertaining football and ozil was such a key player in this , i can get mad from Lewandowski as a bayern fan , but ofc i won't hate him and i won't forget those 8 years that he has done for Bayern