website statistics

Men's Football FIFA World Cup 2022

Totallympics

1 minute ago, heywoodu said:

Two commentators? :yikes:

Huh, never heard that with football. Basically just with cycling that's common here I think.

And I'm also not a fan of the commentators you yell and scream just for the heck of it :p

In Italy it is normal to have two commentators in all sports, usually a journalist and a former athlete who takes care of the technical commentary. In cycling, sometimes the commentaries are with 3 commentators

Just now, hckošice said:

1) 17 goals in 14 matches is not so bad, but also not great neither I admit :p

2) Yeah, sure :ARG going far in WC is better for fans and the sport itself, even if they were not really impressive since the start of the tourney I must say

3) If this was a direct request to me, then sorry, I don´t have the power to ban users permanently (however I can remove justified posts if someone report them)

Not a request to you my friend, just a little reminder that people here may enter into an arguments, but this kind of taunting is beyond comprehension.

Just now, mrv86 said:

Not a request to you my friend, just a little reminder that people here may enter into an arguments, but this kind of taunting is beyond comprehension.

I may understand the logic of asking that, but for now, I can just suggest the ignore user option