website statistics

Men's Football FIFA World Cup 2022

Totallympics

33 minutes ago, hckošice said:

Tuesday we had upset in Game 1 of the day (ARG)

Wednesday we had upset in Game 2 of the day (GER)

by this logic today an upset should occur in game 3 of the day (POR-GHA)   :mumble:

I'm really looking forward for this match actually , Ghana defeated Switzerland in a friendly before WC 2-0 and i'm starting to believe that many NTs perform like last friendly before WC , even though Ghana still has a very good squad of players born in Europe like Mohamed Kudus Ajax striker , Tariq lampetey , Inaki williams brother of Nico Williams of Spain , Mohamed Salisu and Daniel Amartey premier league defenders , but ofc Portugal is very strong team they defeated Nigeria 4-0 just before WC , anyway i guess it'll be a good match 

8 minutes ago, thepharoah said:

I'm really looking forward for this match actually , Ghana defeated Switzerland in a friendly before WC 2-0 and i'm starting to believe that many NTs perform like last friendly before WC , even though Ghana still has a very good squad of players born in Europe like Mohamed Kudus Ajax striker , Tariq lampetey , Inaki williams brother of Nico Williams of Spain , Mohamed Salisu and Daniel Amartey premier league defenders , but ofc Portugal is very strong team they defeated Nigeria 4-0 just before WC , anyway i guess it'll be a good match 

Without Ronaldo.

Portugal playing without Ronaldo plays as a team, and is - in my opinion - very very good. Not Brazil or Argentina good, but good.

With Ronaldo, the team plays entirely for him, and they suck doing that specially with an aged Ronaldo.... :(

3 minutes ago, kungshamra71 said:

Without Ronaldo.

Portugal playing without Ronaldo plays as a team, and is - in my opinion - very very good. Not Brazil or Argentina good, but good.

With Ronaldo, the team plays entirely for him, and they suck doing that specially with an aged Ronaldo.... :(

kind of agree tbh , also Jota was a very key player in Portugal Squad you're going to miss a him a lot here