website statistics

Biathlon IBU Cup 2022 - 2023

Totallympics

11 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

And she ends up not even that far away from the podium, from +1:11 after the last shooting to +0:37 at the finish and so far only Tilda Johansson is within one minute (barely) of her skiing time :d 

Interesting, because Nilsson has never really been able to reproduce her straight ski speed in a biathlon.  Lampić could be more like Gössner.

3 minutes ago, Grassmarket said:

Interesting, because Nilsson has never really been able to reproduce her straight ski speed in a biathlon.  Lampić could be more like Gössner.

Exactly, I know it's just race one, but so far Lampic puts Nilsson's change in a whole different light :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Was it streamed today? It's still not appearing on Eurovision (unlike yesterday's sprints, they're there) and I'm starting to feel positively screwed because I want to watch the pursuits :mad: 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

37 minutes ago, RobtheAggie said:

image.png

Yep, they added them overnight it seems :cheer: