website statistics

Men's Football UEFA European Championship 2024

Totallympics

This entire Greater Hungary debate won't end until UEFA and all the other federations make it clear that ONLY country flags allowed. No Greater Hungary, no Székely Land flag, but also no Rainbow flag. Ban everything that isn't the flag of the two countries that are playing at the match. You either go this route or this constant bickering will never fucking end because if people can't let go of their hatred even at a time when borders don't exist in the EU, they never will. And ban every damn fool for a lifetime who spreads hatred at international football matches. For example, I am sure those Romanian gentlemen on the picture above can easily be tracked down and be banned from every UEFA and FIFA sanctioned match for a lifetime. And apply the same for Hungarians as well who can't behave. At some point they should get the message. 

Did the "Greater" Hungary exist? Are there any Seklers? And yes, the rainbow flag represents something too! But that shit above is their provokation. I do not know what they want. To forget what happened? To shame ourselves?

5 hours ago, lapaj said:

At least we have history!

molino1200_960px.jpg

Well, what did you expected after your match against Estonia? A very well welcome and thank you? And I am agree with Vektor: "ban everything that isn't the flag of the two countries that are playing at the match", but UEFA allows you to use the flag of Greater Hungary. Where are their messages about racism, respect etc? 

47 minutes ago, vlad said:

Well, what did you expected after your match against Estonia? A very well welcome and thank you? And I am agree with Vektor: "ban everything that isn't the flag of the two countries that are playing at the match", but UEFA allows you to use the flag of Greater Hungary. Where are their messages about racism, respect etc? 

What happened against Estonia? Romania sent journalists and they wrote some ultras used "Greater" Hungarian flag.That happened! And what is the racism on that flag? That is a historical flag. Is it hurt you?  Because calling the Hungarians "bozgors" and mongols are insulting! Or "get out with the Hungarians" etc. That is racism!

1 hour ago, lapaj said:

What happened against Estonia? Romania sent journalists and they wrote some ultras used "Greater" Hungarian flag.That happened! And what is the racism on that flag? That is a historical flag. Is it hurt you?  Because calling the Hungarians "bozgors" and mongols are insulting! Or "get out with the Hungarians" etc. That is racism!

It doesn't hurt me, man. I live at 90km near Hungarian border, I had hungarian girlfriend, I have hungarian friends, the life is very well together, we often makes jokes about Hungary or Romania and all are happy. I only laugh about these stupid things, we are in 2023 and some of the people from Hungary and Romania still speak about these stupidities which happened very long time ago. This is media's fault because they show only the bad things about Hungary vs Romania. We, I mean the people who live together here (romanians, hungarians, slovak and other minorities) are very happy sharing the life together, but media is stupid. 

In this moment I'm jealous on you only for one thing: your national team is very strong, way better than romanian team:d and nothing else:thumbup:

58 minutes ago, vlad said:

It doesn't hurt me, man. I live at 90km near Hungarian border, I had hungarian girlfriend, I have hungarian friends, the life is very well together, we often makes jokes about Hungary or Romania and all are happy. I only laugh about these stupid things, we are in 2023 and some of the people from Hungary and Romania still speak about these stupidities which happened very long time ago. This is media's fault because they show only the bad things about Hungary vs Romania. We, I mean the people who live together here (romanians, hungarians, slovak and other minorities) are very happy sharing the life together, but media is stupid.

In this moment I'm jealous on you only for one thing: your national team is very strong, way better than romanian team:d and nothing else:thumbup:

I know those things come from Craiova and Bucurest ultras...

And now I know what you mean when you ask: what did you expected after your match against Estonia?

nevtelen-3203.png

And I show you one morething which is far better than yours:

Edited by lapaj

• 4 weeks later...

:UKR will play its EURO24 home qualifier game in :SVK (Trnava)

The federation have just announced it officially, for now confirming only the next match against :MLT 19th June, but probably also the next games will follow too

Edited by hckošice

• 1 month later...