website statistics

Men's Football UEFA European Championship 2024

Totallympics

9 minutes ago, Monzanator said:

Consolation goal off a corner in 87th minute. Doesn't matter. :CZE wins 3-1. One of the worst matches from :POL in the last decade or maybe even XXI century :coffee:

Be happy your not a Lithuanian and a football fan[which i never was,since i hate the whole sport anyway],it's just never ending humiliation one after the other,with never ending excuses.I'm just glad those people aren't the rioting type of football fans or it would be even more embarrassing ,of course what is there to riot about,with how pathetic the state of the sport is.

Edited by Biathlonfan

34 minutes ago, thepharoah said:

4-0 France , Mbappe really needs to escape from PSG hell,  it didn't matter if he won't be the main star of other teams 

I don't think that there is any team where he wouldn't be the biggest star. He is probably the 3rd biggest star behind only Ronaldo and Messi. I think the problem is that other teams (probably) won't pay him as much and won't be able to pay the transfer fee. Maybe once Messi and Neymar are gone, PSG will be able to finally form a TEAM around him.

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

42 minutes ago, thepharoah said:

Lukaku scored Hatrick in Belgium win abroad against Sweden , if only he scored one of the very easy chances against Croatia in WC :d

Nice debut for Tedesco. Not a huge fan of him, but another german coach doing great internationally wouldn't be a bad thing. Now we only need Löw to land the :wBRA: job ... :whistle:

Not sure if there were ever that many good/great german(-speaking) coaches: Klopp, Tuchel, Nagelsmann, Flick, Schmidt, Glasner, Ten Hag, Tedesco?, Streich?, Rose?

Schmidt, Ten Hag, Glasner and Xabi Alonso in my opinion have the potential to coach Bayern in the future.

Another interesting coach who is currently flying under the radar is Jan Sierksma, who coaches the AZ Alkmaar Youth League team.

Edited by OlympicsFan

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

1 hour ago, Monzanator said:

If you want to see two goals (one off a throw-in :p ) in less than 3 minutes from kick-off here's your chance:

Apparently it's the fastest two goals conceded by Poland NT since Sweden scored two in opening six minutes back in 1964 :coffee:

Also against Sweden? What's with Sweden and scoring super fast multiple goals, considering the last time the Netherlands had such a fast 3-0 deficit was also against them? :d (in 1919)

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

@BelleAt least you're not Norway :p

Former Stoke & Newcastle "legend" Joselu - who turns 33 on Monday - scored two goals on :ESP NT debut as they beat :NOR  3-0 :coffee:

UEFA will have to create some super special rules so that Haaland could play at a major championship. Totally looks like Jari Litmanen 2.0 on steroids.

1 hour ago, Monzanator said:

UEFA will have to create some super special rules so that Haaland could play at a major championship. Totally looks like Jari Litmanen 2.0 on steroids.

It's nothing alike. They have plenty good players and even some that are still not playing with the senior team (for instance their U19 defeated France's today). 

They weren't so bad btw, the score flatters Spain a bit.