website statistics

Totallympics Open International Song Contest 2022

5 minutes ago, Wanderer said:

Anyway, the biggest bug in TISC is that USA haven't won a game yet :d Imagine if OlympicIRL was from USA :d It would feel like a basketball WC/Olympics, everyone would have played for the silver :d 

I assume the US jury knows they could easily steamroll the competition at every TISC if they submit certain songs/artists, they just don't want to go down that road because it would be boring for everyone.  

Edited by Vektor

Just now, Vektor said:

I assume the US jury knows they could easily steamroll the competition at every TISC, they just don't want to go down that road because it would be boring for everyone.  

I know, and I admire them for that! I believe it is very tempting though, it would have been for me. Sometimes it can also backfire to send very famous artists. GB won twice with fairly unknown artists (at least for me).

:GRE GREECE :GRE

"ΕΛΛΆΔΑ"

"ŘECKO"

řecko.png

*Φίλες και φίλοι, σας παρουσιάζουμε τις ψήφους τις Ελλάδας*

*Dear friends, we are presenting Greece's votes*

3rd SERBIA :SRB 10
4th GERMANY :GER 9
5th UNITED STATES :USA 8
6th INDONESIA :INA 7
7th HUNGARY :HUN 6
8th IRELAND :IRL 5
9th SPAIN :ESP 4
10th EGYPT :EGY 3
11th KAZAKHSTAN :KAZ 2
12th CHINA :CHN 1

4 minutes ago, Vektor said:

I assume the US jury knows they could easily steamroll the competition at every TISC if they submit certain songs/artists, they just don't want to go down that road because it would be boring for everyone.  

I might be in the minority, but I would love for them to try and steamroll at least once, especially since some others were never holding back at all :p 

The UK are really holding back as well, when they have some iconic acts under their belt.

Yes, they tried with Ed Sheeran, but probably in the worst Ed Sheeran music era :p The first three albums were the way to go :d