website statistics

Totallympics Open International Song Contest 2022

I’d also like to notify @Hipooo @OlympicIRL that the :USA jury will be opting in to the rule where, if a song scores points from both jury members, it’s guaranteed points in the final combined voting for the jury.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

4 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

I’d also like to notify @Hipooo @OlympicIRL that the :USA jury will be opting in to the rule where, if a song scores points from both jury members, it’s guaranteed points in the final combined voting for the jury.

You beat me by 2 minutes...

6 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

Thanks for letting us know. @Hipooo please make note of this decision when you are combining the votes of @Olympian1010 and @dezbee2008If you need any help understanding what this rule is, let me know. For reference it is rule 3 (f) (iv) :yes

16 minutes ago, Dragon said:

You beat me by 2 minutes...

This rule is only available to 2 member juries. So if after the voting has finished and only 2 members of the GB jury have voted you can ask for this rule to be adopted for your votes. However the other jury member who voted should agree.

@Olympian1010 just for future reference, it is better to request this prior to the voting window starting because once the combined votes are sent to the national jury they will be fixed. However in most cases organisers won’t be that on top of the preparation but just something to keep in mind for future :)

By the way, I assume you don’t have the results of the combined vote yet? 

Edited by OlympicIRL

10 minutes ago, OlympicIRL said:

This rule is only available to 2 member juries. So if after the voting has finished and only 2 members of the GB jury have voted you can ask for this rule to be adopted for your votes. However the other jury member who voted should agree.

@Olympian1010 just for future reference, it is better to request this prior to the voting window starting because once the combined votes are sent to the national jury they will be fixed. However in most cases organisers won’t be on top that on top of the preparation but just something to keep in mind for future :)

By the way, I assume you don’t have the results of the combined vote yet? 

Well, I wanted to work on it, but I have to let it on tomorrow, I must read and understand that rule properly :) 

Edited by Hipooo

2 minutes ago, Hipooo said:

Well, I wanted to work on it, but I have to let it on tomorrow, I must reed and understand that rule properly :) 

No worries, if you need any help I can explain it to you. I realise some of the rules seem complicated on paper :d 

4 minutes ago, Hipooo said:

Well, I wanted to work on it, but I have to let it on tomorrow, I must reed and understand that rule properly :) 

And just to remember, that rule is only used if a 2 member jury asks for it. If not then their votes follow the same rules as normal :)