website statistics

Totallympics Open International Song Contest 2022

You won't believe, but for once I have not voted last. It is always extremely hard, especially since I already know some of the songs.

It is very educational, I did not know for most of them, where do they came from.

Anyway, good luck to all.

1 minute ago, catgamer said:

May I ask for a little expansion of the voting window as I start having vacation tomorrow and just then I am able to decide fair and thoroughly about whom to award points

OK, I agree, but only because if I disqualified you, I'd have more work to do :d 
Please, hurry up tomorrow, thanks :) I have a lot of work on TOICS anyway.

On 10/26/2022 at 5:38 PM, rybak said:

2 days (48 hours) left to vote: @brunamoura @titicow @vinipereira @Federer91 @intoronto @Wumo @thepharoah @Bohemia (I guess) @catgamer @Dragon @Quasit @Cinnamon Bun @Makedonas @Yannakis @maestro @Fly_like_a_don @Dnl @Gianlu33 (I guess) @Glen @mrv86 @Ionoutz24 @heywoodu @rybak (yes, I tagged myself :d) @NikolaB @justony @amen09 @Illya @Olympian1010 (I guess) @Argenis Gonzalez @dophuquy

With this amount of remaining users to vote I'm afraid about another extension of deadline or massive amount of DSQ's :( 

Votes sent 🤗

No signal from @Dnl @Fly_like_a_don @Illya and @dophuquy if they will vote before end of deadline :( Did you guys remember about it?

PS. I will send my votes in hour or two, I just need to decide about correct order. But I already feel sad about songs which will end up as reserves, I truly wanted give the points to 21 songs :zip: