website statistics

Totallympics Open International Song Contest 2022

All songs have been listened to here, twice at least I think. Making a ranking will work out before Friday evening :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

2 days (48 hours) left to vote: @brunamoura @titicow @vinipereira @Federer91 @intoronto @Wumo @thepharoah @Bohemia (I guess) @catgamer @Dragon @Quasit @Cinnamon Bun @Makedonas @Yannakis @maestro @Fly_like_a_don @Dnl @Gianlu33 (I guess) @Glen @mrv86 @Ionoutz24 @heywoodu @rybak (yes, I tagged myself :d) @NikolaB @justony @amen09 @Illya @Olympian1010 (I guess) @Argenis Gonzalez @dophuquy

With this amount of remaining users to vote I'm afraid about another extension of deadline or massive amount of DSQ's :( 

7 hours ago, rybak said:

2 days (48 hours) left to vote: @brunamoura @titicow @vinipereira @Federer91 @intoronto @Wumo @thepharoah @Bohemia (I guess) @catgamer @Dragon @Quasit @Cinnamon Bun @Makedonas @Yannakis @maestro @Fly_like_a_don @Dnl @Gianlu33 (I guess) @Glen @mrv86 @Ionoutz24 @heywoodu @rybak (yes, I tagged myself :d) @NikolaB @justony @amen09 @Illya @Olympian1010 (I guess) @Argenis Gonzalez @dophuquy

With this amount of remaining users to vote I'm afraid about another extension of deadline or massive amount of DSQ's :( 

I can't dare extend the deadline. I have to do Grand Final on 6th November, because I will be busy next days. I hope you send votes in time and all will be beautiful and allright :fingers::thankyou:

3 hours ago, Hipooo said:

I can't dare extend the deadline. I have to do Grand Final on 6th November, because I will be busy next days. I hope you send votes in time and all will be beautiful and allright :fingers::thankyou:

Don't worry, you gave plenty of time for everyone to vote (more than what I gave them at the previous contest :d). The contest should go ahead, regardless of how many users miss the deadline, especially because we wouldn't have that much time to delay anyway as the World Cup will start in a couple of weeks. 

Edited by Vektor