website statistics

Totallympics Open International Song Contest 2022

15 minutes ago, Fly_like_a_don said:

When will it be corrected ? We got 114 points ,2 points from Argentina was not added and 12 from Indonesia was added as 8 so we have to get 6 points total . Am I right @OlympicIRL 

:ARG votes were apparently cast differently from what was sent to @Hipooo if I understood the situation correctly.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

2 hours ago, Fly_like_a_don said:

Ok those 4 are added but not the 2 ,so we finish at 110 but not 108 . NZ at 52 instead of 54.

According to the voting templates posted during the Grand Final, India’s 2 points awarded by the jury from Argentina were added to New Zealand in the scoreboard.

So we need @Hipooo and @konig to confirm who actually should have gotten those 2 points.

Edited by OlympicIRL

1 hour ago, OlympicIRL said:

According to the voting templates posted during the Grand Final, India’s 2 points awarded by the jury from Argentina were added to New Zealand in the scoreboard.

So we need @Hipooo and @konig to confirm who actually should have gotten those 2 points.

The 2 points are for India, New Zeland was my first reserve.

Always wanted to participate in one of those contests, sadly i Missed ist this time. Considering the german Song selection it was probably for the better. I doubt that catgamer and me would have Been able to agree on a Song choice. Personally i think that a nation should always try to select a Song in their Own language (or at least not a Song with english lyrics) for this Kind of contest, so congrats to all participants who Went that way.

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

I'm confused.

@konig agrees with both the Indian jury who claim that two points should have gone to India, and the organizer who claims they went rightfully to NZ. :d As far as I know, we can't award two points to two songs, even if sometimes I would have liked to. :p

It holds no significance in the final rankings, but people would like to know the final tabulations. :d

Edited by dcro

#banbestmen

9 hours ago, Hipooo said:

I counted all the points in a huge excel table and I checked points in all of yours messages and all was correct. So there isn't might be any mistake... India had a 108 points, that is right.

That's because in your tables NZ has been awarded 2 points extra and we were awarded 2 points less but Argentina didn't score NZ  so 110 has to be right since Argentinian jury has confirmed.

I think the larger issue here is that votes were changed by a jury after they were submitted to the host. This seems like a scenario we should aim to avoid in the future in order to cut down on confusion and prevent potential score manipulation. 

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

I explain what happen: i  send the votes to Hipoo and after that i realialized i forgot the indian song, so i send a message to hipooo if i can change New Zeland song for Indian in the 2 points.

The points are from India, mi really sory for this mess, is all my fault.