website statistics

Totallympics Open International Song Contest 2022

4 minutes ago, Cobi said:

Congratulations :FRA for the victory and @Hipooofor hosting the edition!

Personally, I am very happy to get a 6th place with a song released in the 1960s. Thank you very much to the 16 jurors who voted for the song.

As a curiosity, this has been my 7th participation and the 4th time I finish in 6th place :lol: (Open 2019, Open 2021, Open 2022 and Annual 2020).

I don't know if I made the announcement yet, but I confirm that I will host the Annual edition next year. Hopefully you will have more information regarding dates in January since I need to make sure I will have enough time to prepare everything, but my idea is having the final in mid or late March since I will probably be very busy in April/May, which would make it impossible for me to dedicate enough time to host properly.

I think having the final in March won't be an issue. The only thing you should watch out for is that the first half of March is kinda busy with many winter sport events. March 18-19 is the last busy weekend of the winter sport season, it's probably better to have the final after that (March 25-26 for example)

I am fairly confident LIthuania's jump in the second half is the record one yet. 19 places gained!

image.png.630e58e977f48c60126e1b4939f1020e.png J'en Suis La Award - :LTU Lithuania (34th --> 15th)

- the nation who gained most places in the second half of the Grand Final -

image.png.6f88ae0035e14d7e265c0cc713d52391.png Passionfruit Award - :NZL New Zealand (Standard Deviation: 2.00)

- the nation who scored the most consistent points -

STOP THE COUNT! Award - :SWE Sweden (Last Lead: 39.0% votes in (16/41))

- the last non-winning leader -

#banbestmen

Congratulations to our worthy winners France @Bohemia @Benolympique, a first TISC victory for :FRA :champion::champion::champion:

Well done to our other medalists :SWE Sweden and :NED Netherlands for the silver and bronze medals respectively. Congratulations @Belle and @heywoodu on the well-earned medals :) :thumbup:

I also want to thank all the juries who give their points to Westlife, you all know who you are and I am over the moon with the result so thank you :)

And a special thank you to @Belle and @dophuquy for giving me the honour and pleasure of receiving your 12 points :bowdown: :bowdown:

And finally a huge congratulations and thank you to our wonderful host @Hipooo for taking up the responsibility of organising TISC. It takes a lot of time, effort and dedication and you did it splendidly and you provided us all with an exciting contest and an enjoyable day for all the contestants. It's been a pleasure and thank you once again. Now go and enjoy your well deserved rest :thankyou: :bowdown: :champion:

See you all again next year for the 20th edition of TISC in Spain. Good luck to @Cobi on taking on the TISC hosting mantle, we are eagerly awaiting the first contest in Spain :ESP  :)

1 hour ago, Cobi said:

Congratulations :FRA for the victory and @Hipooofor hosting the edition!

Personally, I am very happy to get a 6th place with a song released in the 1960s. Thank you very much to the 16 jurors who voted for the song.

As a curiosity, this has been my 7th participation and the 4th time I finish in 6th place :lol: (Open 2019, Open 2021, Open 2022 and Annual 2020).

I don't know if I made the announcement yet, but I confirm that I will host the Annual edition next year. Hopefully you will have more information regarding dates in January since I need to make sure I will have enough time to prepare everything, but my idea is having the final in mid or late March since I will probably be very busy in April/May, which would make it impossible for me to dedicate enough time to host properly.

Woah, March. 

Very excited, because the wait won't be too long

Scared, because if everything goes right, I might be very busy in March

Nervous, because the wait till TOISC then will be longer :p 

But all in all, looking forward to the visit in Spain! 

Edited by Werloc

1 hour ago, dcro said:

I am fairly confident LIthuania's jump in the second half is the record one yet. 19 places gained!

image.png.630e58e977f48c60126e1b4939f1020e.png J'en Suis La Award - :LTU Lithuania (34th --> 15th)

- the nation who gained most places in the second half of the Grand Final -

image.png.6f88ae0035e14d7e265c0cc713d52391.png Passionfruit Award - :NZL New Zealand (Standard Deviation: 2.00)

- the nation who scored the most consistent points -

STOP THE COUNT! Award - :SWE Sweden (Last Lead: 39.0% votes in (16/41))

- the last non-winning leader -

Woah, I always thought if I'd ever have a chance to win one of these and it happened!

:clap:

2 hours ago, dcro said:

Prague Stags - :GER :EGY :MEX :USA :ESP

Pardubice Pikes - :SWE :SRB :BRA :IRL

Brno Swans - :NED :GBR :BUL :GRE

Stage / Team Prague Stags Brno Swans Ostrava Otters Pilsen Boars Ústí Nad Labem Wolfs České Budějovice Foxes Hradec Králové Hares Pardubice Pikes Olomouc Moles Liberec Salamanders
Scratch Race :GER :NED :SVK :MLT :VEN :CRO :TUR :SWE :NZL :ITA
27 40 26 28 18 38 9 30 4 0 (DNF)
+30 +50 +25 +35 +20 +45 +15 +40 +10 +0
Tempo Race :EGY :GBR :KAZ :MDA :ARG :UKR :CHI :SRB :INA :CHN
2/10 4/10 4/10 0/10 (DNF) 0/10 (DNF) 1/10 1/10 3/10 2/10 5/10
+25 +45 +40 +0 +0 +20 +15 +35 +30 +50
Elimination Race :MEX :BUL :POL :ISR :VIE :HUN :CAN :BRA :TUN :POR
28 0 (EL V3) 0 (EL V3) 0 (EL V3) 26 19 (EL V9) 0 (EL V3) 20 0 (EL V3) 0 (EL V3)
+50 +5 +5

+5

+45 +35 +5 +40 +5 +5
Points Race :USA :GRE :SLO :CZE :LTU :ROU :DEN :IRL :IND :FRA
+44 +18 +6 +7 +33 +16 +22 +17 +43 +49
:ESP 12 +12 - - - - - - - - -
TOTAL 161 118 76 47 98 116 57 132 88 104

Nice copper medal :cheer:

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

10 hours ago, maestro said:

:GRE GREECE :GRE

"ΕΛΛΆΔΑ"

"ŘECKO"

řecko.png

1st FRANCE :FRA 12
2nd CANADA :CAN 11
3rd SERBIA :SRB 10
4th GERMANY :GER 9
5th UNITED STATES :USA 8
6th INDONESIA :INA 7
7th HUNGARY :HUN 6
8th IRELAND :IRL 5
9th SPAIN :ESP 4
10th EGYPT :EGY 3
11th KAZAKHSTAN :KAZ 2
12th CHINA :CHN 1

*Ευχαριστούμε και ευχόμαστε καλή επιτυχία σε όλους*

*Thank you and good luck to all*

My personal votes:

12 pts-:HUN

11-:GER

10-:FRA

9-:SRB

8-:INA

7-:USA

6-:UKR

5-:IND

4-:CHI

3-:NZL

2-:VIE

1-:LTU

So my top 6 all got high points from Greece, and none of the rest got any points :d

9 hours ago, Werloc said:

I honestly have no clue what to send anymore, feels like I've tried everything, except sending songs that I don't like at all :wacko:

Keep trying, I was thinking the same for Greece especially after TAISC this year when I thought our song was beautiful but it didn't place well, and now after never being top 10 we finished not only top 10 but top 5 today!