website statistics

Totallympics Open International Song Contest 2022

22 minutes ago, konig said:

The irish bastard version of the backstreet boys are doing better than i expected :mumble:

@OlympicIRLImagine that my father enter in my house and watch the clip of your song and alone says "wow, are you listening the backstreet boys" and i replied: no, the irish bastard version (bastard for being a copy, not literally bastard :P )

6 minutes ago, Hipooo said:

Try to predict, who will be winner! :) 

I’d like a TOISC at the Panathenaic Stadium please :fingers:

It would be hard to find a more appropriate venue anyway :d

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

3 minutes ago, konig said:

@OlympicIRLImagine that my father enter in my house and watch the clip of your song and alone says "wow, are you listening the backstreet boys" and i replied: no, the irish bastard version (bastard for being a copy, not literally bastard :P )

Westlife is very different from The Backstreet Boys though. They do have a couple of songs in that style in the early days even with minimal choreo but Westlife was never really a choreo based pop band. Plus they are still going strong today and all their singers are writing and singing on the albums these days. Some people still refer to them as a “boyband” which is just weird :d 

Anyway I have always liked their music and I have never understood the hate that boy bands get anyway, seems so forced :d