website statistics

Totallympics Open International Song Contest 2022

8 hours ago, owenp_23 said:

What a day! I enjoyed my first ever TOISC as a spectator and had a blast! From the waking up here in the States and catching up with the early results, following live in the afternoon and seeing :FRA get the win in the end. I hope to take part in future events, if possible.

Congrats once again to @Bohemia and @Benolympique!

Awesome. You can join me and @Olympian1010 for the next edition if you're interested

12 hours ago, mrv86 said:

Well, it took me a little while but here it is.

First and foremost, my greatest praise and a standing ovation goes to @Hipooo for delivering a neat and well organized contest from start to finish :clap:

Thank you for a great experience!!

Of couse, another round of applause goes to this edition winner France :FRA .@Bohemia & @Benolympique you finally did it, thanks to a very deserving entry. :champion:

Needless to say, I would like to recognize the other podium finishers of the day, :SWE @Belle & :NED @heywoodu :thumbup: Well done!

As for my team @thepharoah:EGY , @catgamer :GER , @Cobi :ESP , @dezbee2008 & @Olympian1010 :USA, I'd like to say I appreciate your picks that contributed to Prague Stags win the team competition. Here's to you :toast:

Finally, a my most sincere Thank You for every jury that considered Molotov's entry worthy enough to be on amongst your picks, particularly the three that gave us medals:

:GBR jury

:CHI  @ManuCHIL

:BRA jury

:CAN @intoronto

:NZL @Wanderer

:FRA  @Bohemia for your individual points.

:ISR @Dnl

:USA @dezbee2008 

:ITA jury

:ARG @konig

:TUR @Memo

:EGY @thepharoah

:ESP @Cobi

:BUL @Federer91

From my point of view, Molotov is the best mexican band and you choose their best song (at least for me), you will never have a better chance of my medal gold than this :p

thx to u all , i'm really sorry that i missed the contest and i really thank all those who voted for Egypt , organizers and all those whom participated in this year contest and Congrats France , Sweden and Netherlands  :cheer:

Edited by thepharoah

4 hours ago, dezbee2008 said:

Awesome. You can join me and @Olympian1010 for the next edition if you're interested

The only requisite is chaotic voting patterns :p 

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

31 minutes ago, thepharoah said:

thx to u all , i'm really sorry that i missed the contest and i really thank all those who voted for Egypt , organizers and all those whom participated in this year contest and Congrats France , Sweden and Netherlands  :cheer:

Thank you for the 12pts to Emilia. :clap: