website statistics

Totallympics Open International Song Contest 2022

45 minutes ago, Belle said:

I would be so happy if Greece did win. :clap:

I had a feeling Sweden would give us high points considering the connections that Antique have with Sweden ;)

59 minutes ago, OlympicIRL said:

The Greek song is so catchy so I can understand why it’s right up there. I had a sneaking suspicion they would do quite well this time!

That was what we were hoping for when we selected it! We have never done well at any TISC despite being one of the few nations with many many participations.

This song was very popular in the late 90s/early 00s in many other countries, and it is one of the most viewed Greek songs on Youtube even though Youtube didn't exist back then.

1 hour ago, Vektor said:

I think it's safe to say that :GRE will get their first ever Top10 placement at TISC. 

This makes us so happy, we tried a lot to do different things in the last few years because we wanted to finally make the top 10 after so many years of trying. I was starting to give up to be honest.

2 minutes ago, konig said:

I dont say nothing, I love Spain and everything related with the madre patria, for celebrating, i will watch two movies of Torrent only today.

Btw, I also agree that Los Piojos had better songs, but Como Alí was good enough to get my 12 points. :lol: