website statistics

Totallympics Open International Song Contest 2022

6 minutes ago, Werloc said:

I predicted very early on that Caro Emerald would win for NED.

I kind of figured that it would fight for the same points together with France, but seeing that Caro was a proven winner before and that the song stayed in the entirely same lane, I thought it would be a one-sided wash.

I did not expect that France would be such an attractive choice for many nations, but I'll be a man of my word and stick with NED for a never before seen epic last session with 70 points.

How famous is beatrich in your country?

4 minutes ago, dcro said:

Even boy bands can be fun when you can present them smartly. :p

Hide contents

Especially that part starting at around 4:20 fits really well. Thanks to it Bye Bye Bye has appeared on my Spotify list since. :d

(it's a mix of a lot of boy bands)

Or you can go with the Japanese and Korean approach of just adding more boys.

Eventually someone will find a boy they like.

Problem solved. 

:ESP SPAIN :ESP

"ESPAÑA"

"ŠPANĚLSKO"

španělsko.png

¡Buenas tardes desde España! Muchas gracias a Hippo por organizar este magnífico evento

y buena suerte a los países que luchan por la victoria.

Good evening from Spain! Thanks, Hippo for hosting this wonderful event and good luck

to all the countries fighting for the victory.

3rd LITHUANIA :LTU 10
4th GERMANY :GER 9
5th PORTUGAL :POR 8
6th CHILE :CHI 7
7th UNITED STATES :USA 6
8th GREAT BRITAIN :GBR 5
9th MALTA :MLT 4
10th MEXICO :MEX 3
11th SWEDEN :SWE 2
12th CROATIA :CRO 1

3 minutes ago, konig said:

How famous is beatrich in your country?

She was absolutely huge and the biggest & youngest Lithuanian prospect back in 2017-2018.

Her biggest hit "Superstar" has 20 mil views on Youtube and that is absolutely massive for a Lithuanian.

Even other radios from Europe picked her up.

She was 18-19 at the time and even got to sing in a packed arena at the Lithuanian Music Awards.

Seeing so much success so quickly probably really helped her believe that an international career was possible, so she signed a contract, moved abroad and got stuck in absolute contract jail, releasing like 2-3 songs in the span of four years till everybody forgot she existed.

She released an EP last month, I thought about running it back with her in TAISC 2023, because I really love one of the songs in it, but people here don't seem to like her all that much :p What's scary is that she hasn't hit 10k views on Youtube on any of the songs yet, from 20 million to 5k views, that's a huuuuge drop in interest.

One of the biggest what ifs in Lithuanian history, but she's only 24, so she has her entire life ahead of her.

Three of our famous artists right now hit their peak at 30+, so even I have a chance to be popular still :lol: