website statistics

Totallympics Open International Song Contest 2022

With 38 songs the playlist is almost 155 minutes long, if the last 3 or 4 songs will be submitted, it will be almost 3 hours long! :d

Edit: If anyone is curious, the playlist that I made is here: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLdPEFCBmRH5tu_TMQ5FmRA-4tbR-G3WXn

But you should obviously wait until all the songs are submitted, I will add the last few songs later. 

Edited by Vektor

Sorry for the delay.

The last couple of days me and my folks have been on a legal and extralegal verbal battle with the state owned power company, because of a faulty line caused some damage and we've been with no electricity for 48 hours.

If the host decides not to consider the entry it’s also acceptable, rules are rules.

51 minutes ago, mrv86 said:

Sorry for the delay.

The last couple of days me and my folks have been on a legal and extralegal verbal battle with the state owned power company, because of a faulty line caused some damage and we've been with no electricity for 48 hours.

If the host decides not to consider the entry it’s also acceptable, rules are rules.

Firstly and most importantly, I hope your trouble with the electricity company will be fixed soon and your family will have electricity again soon.

Secondly, thank you for still making time to post the entry... there is no doubt that your entry is accepted, you barely even missed the deadline despite all your troubles. Mexico is in :)

1 hour ago, OlympicIRL said:

Firstly and most importantly, I hope your trouble with the electricity company will be fixed soon and your family will have electricity again soon.

Secondly, thank you for still making time to post the entry... there is no doubt that your entry is accepted, you barely even missed the deadline despite all your troubles. Mexico is in :)

Thanks for your message.

Worst part is over, and power has been restored, but only after we pay for some work to be done so the company could do their part and complete the task. Of course I had to ask my boss the day and his help with his colleague notaries so they can certify the damage and the work paid by us so I can sue for compensation.

Sadly, a couple of neighbours couldn’t/wouldn’t pay for themselves, so the company have put them on hold until they “have the supplies” to repair the whole thing. 

So in part, although I have already made my mind months ago about this song, I think it just fits with my problem.

:wSLO: SLOVENIA :wSLO: 

Silence - Skin

This song was chosen for a while, but it was never a right time to present it.

Silence is a duo, which mostly collaborate with Laibach, but those two also have shown some own personal abilities.

With some technical difficulties, this is a song which our nation is sending in, enjoy. 

Edited by justony

:AUS is last participant who stil doesn't send a song. I give @KingOfTheRhinos one more day to post (to 8th October, 23:59 UTC +1). If Australia doesn't send their song by then, I'm forced to remove them from the competition.

And thank you for the rest of participants, listen all the songs and voting time is here! ;)

Liza Koshy Dancing GIF by NBC

Introducing text about :CZE No. 2

"DOES THE CZECH REPUBLIC HAVE ANY NATURAL TREASURES?"

This journey will take us to (on my opinion) the most interesting places in the Czech Republic in nature.

Places in map

Sněžka (1)

sněžka.jpgThis is the highest point of the Czech Republic. It measures 1 603 metres above sea level. It's located in the Krkonoše mountains, which was formed in the Paleozoic era. That's why you won't find any pointed mountains in the Krkonoše. The Czech-Polish border runs through Sněžka. Its ascent is very popular by tourists, mailny due to the view of the sunrise.

MACOCHA (2)

macocha.jpgIt is the most well-known karst chasm. It is located in the Moravian Karst. The chasm is 138 meters deep, but there is a lake at the bottom of the chasm, which is at least another 50 meters deep. This is not the deepest chasm - it is the Hranice chasm (according to the latest measurements, it is over 400 meters deep and is one of the deepest chasms in the world).

PANSKÁ ROCK (3)

panská skála.jpgThe unique organ-like rock is a remnant of volcanic activity in the Czech Republic. It is made of basalt, which was formed into prisms. Geologists say the rock may be 30 million years old.

SOOS MUD VOLCANOES (4)
This is a nature reserve that protects mud volcanoes. Carbon dioxide constantly bubbles up from the marshes, which is evidence of the active activity of the geological subsoil.

PRAVČICE GATE (5)

320px-Pravčická_brána_(4).jpgOne of the largest sandstone gates is located in the north of Bohemia in the National Park Czech Switzerland. This summer, the national park was affected by an extensive fire, which also significantly

threatened the Pravčice Gate. Fortunately, she survived.

POWDER ROCKS (6)
It is an extensive rock town with three tourist routes. The rocks were formed in the Mesozoic period and are made of sandstone.

Adršpašské_skály,_Starostová_a_Starosta.jpgADRŠPACH-TEPLICE ROCKS (7)
This rock city is more extensive and also more visited than the Powder rocks. The rock city is mainly known for its iconic rocks with names such as "Mayor and Mayoress" or "Lovers".

KRÁLICKÝ SNĚŽNÍK (8)
Hydrologically important point of Central Europe. This hill divides the territory into three seas: the Baltic, North and Black Seas. The Czech-Polish border runs through the mountain.

BOHEMIAN CENTRAL MIDLANDS (9)
Geologically the youngest mountain range in the Czech Republic formed by extinct volcanoes, which are mostly isolated in the landscape. The river Elbe flows through the landscape, the highest point is Mount Milešovka (837 m above sea level), which is considered the windiest place in the Czech Republic.

MUMLAVA WATERFALL (10)
300px-Mummelfall001.jpgIt is not very tall in terms of height, but it is frequently visited. It has a height of 12 m. The sound of the waterfall is very soothing.

BOUBÍN FOREST (11)
It is the most famous primeval forest in the Czech Republic. It is an area that is off-limits to tourists and foresters do not improve it in any way. There are trees up to 500 years old.

In the Czech Republic, there are much more beautiful places in nature for sure. This list is only few places, which I want to show you. So, did these places convince you to visit the Czech Republic? :) 

Edited by Hipooo

2 hours ago, Hipooo said:

:AUS is last participant who stil doesn't send a song. I give @KingOfTheRhinos one more day to post (to 8th October, 23:59 UTC +1). If Australia doesn't send their song by then, I'm forced to remove them from the competition.

And thank you for the rest of participants, listen all the songs and voting time is here! ;)

Liza Koshy Dancing GIF by NBC

Just to clarify, the voting window for all juries opens on Wednesday, 12th October.

The voting window is firstly open for the host to submit their votes. So  @Hipooo he will send his votes via private message to a neutral user and after that is complete, the voting window for all juries can be opened immediately after.