website statistics

Totallympics Open International Song Contest 2022

On 10/2/2022 at 11:34 PM, Vektor said:

The most notable countries that are missing 5 days before the deadline...

:CAN  :MLT  :GER  :FIN  :COL 

And 3 other countries that participated somewhat recently...

:TUR  :NOR  :EGY 

:RUS as well if their 8th participation in late 2019 counts as 'somewhat recently'.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

38 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

That's quite alright, I just like this song and generally want to use TISC to share what I like :d

I was mostly stunned by the inconsistency of the results with Jazzu. It's as if the voters said: "How dare you enter again?!" :lol:

TISC being TISC, i guess.

EDIT: Oh wait, the Weeknd entered after winning too. The outcome was not that disimlar, though.

Edited by dcro

#banbestmen

:EGY Egypt :EGY

Tamer Hosny - " 180° "

ENGLISH LYRICS

If you've come to separate between me and her, wait ... She has taken good care of me
And she never sold (left me) or abandoned me, not like you at all by the way
The person which you knew has now changed ... He will never for a moment seem/appear little
There is one with him who isn't confusing .. I'm not afraid beside her from tomorrow and never in my life will I betray
Go leave my soul to myself. My situation with you is different to how it was first
Enough, what was between us has changed 180 degrees
Go leave my soul to myself. My situation with you is different to how it was first
Enough, what was between us has changed 180 degrees and I will never betray
God make it easier for you*, take yourself and walk (away) my daughter ** .. I'm content with my lover
It's not possible that I repeat my experience or any words said to me
I used to think before that it was not easy for us to part, it turmed out that I was previously ignorant
It's ok/normal for me to give up and be lenient in my rights which I deserve
Go leave my soul to myself. My situation with you is different to how it was first15