website statistics

Totallympics Open International Song Contest 2022

20 minutes ago, Vektor said:

The most notable countries that are missing 5 days before the deadline...

:CAN  :MLT  :GER  :FIN  :COL 

And 3 other countries that participated somewhat recently...

:TUR  :NOR  :EGY 

I tried contact with most of them but basically nobody replied, though Germany and Malta have intentions to participate.

:KAZ Dimash Kudaibergen - Ұмытылмас күн (Unforgettable Day:KAZ

One of the most popular Kazakh Singer Dimash Kudaibergen will represent Kazakhstan with song in Kazakh and Chinese languages that he has represented at the "I am a Singer" song contest in China in 2017. 

Edited by Ruslan

So after a long consideration with many potential candidates, the Croatian selectors have finally decided...

For this edition we bring you Terca na tišinu (eng. A Third on Top of Silence). The what now? In classical music, a third is a musical interval encompassing three staff positions. But not to worry... Terca na tišinu isn't all that niche. It is a song which explores the themes of non-verbal communication, mutual understanding and compromise. I hope you will enjoy it.

The song is performed by the Dubrovnik-based band Silente.

:CRO CROATIA :CRO

Silente - Terca na tišinu

Terca na tišinu

Ref.

Ne puštaj ni glasa
Ja ću na to složit tercu
Prosit dok ne pristaneš
Ja ću pozvati ljude
Ti se pobrini o vinu
Prvi svat da nema pjesme
Samo terca na tišinu
Samo terca na tišinu

Ti vladaj zrakom Ja ću vladati zemljom Nađemo se negdje u sredini Nađemo se gdje se nađu Tvoje noći i moje zore Nađemo se kako kažu Nije nebo, a nije ni more

Ref.

Ja svjetlim kao mlad U meni istok počiva Priznajem kriv sam Za nered u tvojim očima U tvojim ruskim piscima Tražiš meni dostojna Ma sve ti čitam u pjegama Pjegama, pjegama kao zvijezdama

Ref.

Ti spavaj nebom Ja ću divljati svijetom Nađemo se negdje u sredini Nađemo se gdje se nađu Tvoji oblaci i moje gore Nađemo se već ti mašu Tvoje pjege i moje bore

Ref.
Ref.

A Third on Top of Silence

Ref.

Don't make a sound
And I will compose a third on top of it
Proposing until you accept
I will invite people
You take care of the wine
First wedding without a song
Just a third on top of silence
Just a third on top of silence

You rule the air And I will rule the earth Let's meet somewhere in the middle Let's meet where they meet Your nights and my dawns Let's meet where, as they say It's neither the sky, nor the sea

Ref.

I shine like a new moon The east rests in me I admit, I'm responsible For the mess in your eyes Among your Russian writers You're looking for someone worthy of me I can read it all in your freckles Freckles, freckles like stars

Ref.

You dream in the skies And I'll roam the earth Let's meet somewhere in the middle Let's meet where they meet
Your clouds and my hills Let's meet, they are already greeting Your freckles and my wrinkles

Ref.
Ref.

#banbestmen

On 10/1/2022 at 4:31 AM, Cobi said:

We also have tunas universitarias in Spain and I think that some LATAM countries also have them, but in each country they sing with their own style.

In fact, this is a tradition that has been maintained in Mexico, particularly in the city of Guanajuato, where one of its main attractions is to go around the many alleys and tunnels of the city singing along the tunas and estudiantinas.

:ITA  ITALY  :ITA

Gianni Morandi - Fatti mandare dalla mamma a prendere il latte

Spoiler

Let your mom send you to buy milk

I have been waiting for you for an hour
in front of the door;
come on, find an excuse
in order to leave the house

Let your mom send you
to buy milk
I have to tell you something
which has something to do with the two of us