website statistics

Totallympics Open International Song Contest 2022

Time for presentation of Serbian TOISC song 2022 is come. This time I will try with Serbian-Italian colaboration who become one of the biggest hits of our music industry. 

Eternal Love

by

Madam Piano ft. Franco Masi

Qual è il segreto Che attraversa il cielo e il mare Quale cantena unisce gli uomini Malgrado tutto Si oltrepassano i pensieri Destini e orizzonti senza limiti

Što li mi te nema Što li mi te nema, joj Moja ružo Daleko si za me Što li mi te nema, joj

Look far up in the sky You'll see the light that shines Eternal love will never die Hold me and we could fly Floating just you and I New life will reach you if you try Look far up in the sky You'll see the light that shines Eternal love will never die Hold me and we could fly Floating just you and I New life will reach you if you try

Qual è l'arcano Quale misteriosa luce Irradia le anime da secoli E l'uomo ombra È in un lago di paure Che muta in desolanti lacrime

Što li mi te nema Što li mi te nema, joj Moja ružo Još te dusa sneva Što li mi te nema, joj

Look far up in the sky You'll see the light that shines Eternal love will never die Hold me and we could fly Floating just you and I New life will reach you if you try Look far up in the sky You'll see the light that shines Eternal love will never die Hold me and we could fly Floating just you and I New life will reach you if you try

Edited by NikolaB