website statistics

Biathlon IBU World Cup 2022 - 2023

Totallympics

1 minute ago, JonPhi said:

And in the last 4 season highlights the French women's relays went thoroughly in the pants (Östersund 2019: 8th, Antholz 2020: 14th, Pokljuka 2021: 8th, Beijing 2022: 6th), because they always had a lapse at the shooting range, with the exception of Pokljuka, where they had completely screwed up. A medal is a must this year, and Chauveau would be the biggest risk factor at the shooting range next to Colombo, especially if you think about the wind in Oberhof.

For sure the WCh relay will be Lou-Chloé-Anaïs-Julia, unless one of them gets sick or injured of course.

I hadn't realized it had been that long since they won a medal in the relay at the World championships, let's hope this year will be different :fingers:

9 minutes ago, JonPhi said:

:SWE Oeberg E

:GER Herrmann-Wick

:NOR Roeiseland

are all out for the Mass Start today …

Which mean Ukaleq Slettemark makes it in! :hyper: 

You don't get to see a :GRL/:BRA combination in a World Cup mass start every time :d 

Edited by heywoodu

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

I believed the women's race would start first,[for whatever reason]so having the men's race be the one that's finished caught me off guard.anyway..............

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.i'm gonna admit i was lowering my expectations,his shooting seemed to have collapsed a bit

But he rebounded so well here :clap::clap: :clap: :clap:,makes me regain my excitement for the next world cups,cause i was definitely starting to get more and more nervous about him.