website statistics

Biathlon IBU World Cup 2022 - 2023

Totallympics

I'm watching the 2010/2011 season right now,and it's an lol moment to hear comments about tarjei dominating the sport for the next few years,they didn't seem to think Martin would do what he did,obviously no one had a clue another baby brother would be coming on the scene to outhine his older brother

1 minute ago, Werloc said:

Doll on the podium is always a welcomed sight :)

As for Lithuanian results, see you in 2023, they won't get better here at Annecy :p 

what's with the crying emoji,i find Lapshin fun,he had Strolia on his podcast a few years ago

While i was going mad seeing everyone pass Strolia at the shooting ranges and the finish line,[the ones who did it by a few seconds were the most frustrating of course,that eventually happened less and less often,and he does better his previous best Annecy performance by three places.Yes,the pursuit will be tough,i hope he finished this time,and does decent and hangs around,drops down little,or even climbs up,tough that will be really hard to do,however it turns out,he's actually pretty damn likely to make the mass start,which is what's making me super happy. 

Edited by Biathlonfan