website statistics

Biathlon IBU World Cup 2022 - 2023

Totallympics

Three Lithuanian men qualify to the pursuit, first time in Lithuanian history, although slightly sluggish on the skis.

Hochfilzen was never good for Strolia. 

And even worse for our relay, that's going to have their very first top 20 in Hochfilzen just because there'll be only 20 starters :p 

Edited by Werloc

9 minutes ago, Werloc said:

Three Lithuanian men quality to the pursuit, first time in Lithuanian history, although slightly sluggish on the skis.

Hochfilzen was never good for Strolia. 

And even worse for our relay, that's going to have their very first top 20 in Hochfilzen just because there'll be only 20 starters :p 

You beat me to it:d,love that Dombrovski[he surprised me today] made the pursuit with a higer position and especially That Fomin.[who i believed in but definitely wasn't confident about it,and yayyyy he got camera time,Strolia didn't get that,lol] made it with a clear shoot,definitely a historic day for Lithuanian Biathlon.Happy that Strolia repeated his result from last year exactly and took some scalps.I hope Strolia Avoids doing the same thing as last year in this pursuit course,and who knows?,maybe the relay will be good once more. 

Edited by Biathlonfan

8 minutes ago, Biathlonfan said:

You beat me to it:d,love that Dombrovski[he surprised me today] made the pursuit with a higer position and especially That Fomin.[who i believed in but definitely wasn't confident about it,and yayyyy he got camera time,Strolia didn't get that,lol] made it with a clear shoot,definitely a historic day for Lithuanian Biathlon.Happy that Strolia repeated his result from last year exactly and took some scalps.I hope Strolia Avoids doing the same thing as last year in this pursuit course,and who knows?,maybe the relay will be good once more. 

Nah, save yourself the disappointment and don't expect anything close to the relay performance that we got in Kontiolahti.

Hochfilzen is cursed for us and the track doesn't suit us at all. We're going to lose too much time on the snow even if we manage to shoot well. 

1 minute ago, Werloc said:

Nah, save yourself the disappointment and don't expect anything close to the relay performance that we got in Kontiolahti.

Hochfilzen is cursed for us and the track doesn't suit us at all. We're going to lose too much time on the snow even if we manage to shoot well. 

Not expecting anything close to what happened in Kontiolahti with the relay,but i think a 14/15 place is possible,and i'm mainly hoping that Strolia has a better pursuit performance here than last year,i think that's likely enough.  

12 minutes ago, Biathlonfan said:

Not expecting anything close to what happened in Kontiolahti with the relay,but i think a 14/15 place is possible,and i'm mainly hoping that Strolia has a better pursuit performance here than last year,i think that's likely enough.  

Highly reliant on the shooting, but I really doubt that there's a chance to move up the order for him tomorrow.

Better conserve the energy for venues that suit him.

He lost a lot of valuable time on the shooting range today as well, so I'm not too optimistic for what's left in Hochfilzen. 

1 minute ago, Werloc said:

Highly reliant on the shooting, but I really doubt that there's a chance to move up the order for him tomorrow.

Better conserve the energy for venues that suit him.

He lost a lot of valuable time on the shooting range today as well, so I'm not too optimistic for what's left in Hochfilzen. 

He missed two last year and his shooting then wasn't as consistent as this year,i agree that him moving up is hard to see,but i think he can avoid going down over 20 places.