website statistics

Tennis ITF US Open 2022

Totallympics

49 minutes ago, rybak said:

Wow, after such terrible beginning and whole first set Iga was able to win third set by her standard, I mean 6-0 :d Congrats girl and good luck against Pegula in QF ;) 

Winning ugly is what separates champions from the rest. Iga just refused to lose and kept digging. She'll need to play much better in order to beat Pegula and I hope she does, I just can't stand players in their late 20s with one or two 250 titles getting deep in slams. -.- Pegula has been very consistent, yes but in her mediocrity and this mess of an era in WTA. When I remember complaining in 2011 or 2017... :lol: 

For once WTA draw didn't fall apart badly. 

Pliskova surprised me, she should beat Aryna too, at least she is serving better lol

Would be awesome to see Swiatek-Pliskova, Garcia-Jabeur semis. 

On men's side, more or less completely open, Kyrgios might win it all at the end :d Cannot remember who on this forum was usually pissed by Berrettini's weak draws to reach SF or finals but he might do it again :lol: Maybe @Makedonas:d 

Anyway, I'd like to see Kyrgios-Berrettini and from bottom half... Sinner/Alcaraz-Tiafoe.

6 hours ago, Wanderer said:

For once WTA draw didn't fall apart badly. 

Pliskova surprised me, she should beat Aryna too, at least she is serving better lol

Would be awesome to see Swiatek-Pliskova, Garcia-Jabeur semis. 

On men's side, more or less completely open, Kyrgios might win it all at the end :d Cannot remember who on this forum was usually pissed by Berrettini's weak draws to reach SF or finals but he might do it again :lol: Maybe @Makedonas:d 

Anyway, I'd like to see Kyrgios-Berrettini and from bottom half... Sinner/Alcaraz-Tiafoe.

And Ruud beats Matteo, keeping his chances to become new number 1 :surprise: 

Now @phelps can complain how Matteo wasted opportunity to reach final :d