website statistics

Tennis ITF US Open 2022

Totallympics

Let's hope she doesn't change her mind and stay retired. The USO & ESPN outdid themselves with the pandering, i can only imagine what could have happened if she made it to the end stages. Tomljanovic played a great match. I was waiting for the moment in the third, when she will fold, but it didn't happen, even after missing a couple of match points.

6 minutes ago, Federer91 said:

Let's hope she doesn't change her mind and stay retired. The USO & ESPN outdid themselves with the pandering, i can only imagine what could have happened if she made it to the end stages. Tomljanovic played a great match. I was waiting for the moment in the third, when she will fold, but it didn't happen, even after missing a couple of match points.

Tomljanovic doesn't seem so choke-prone anymore. She improved since she started dating Berrettini and seems to carry on even after the split. Then again Rodina who hasn't played anything in like two years served for 4-1 in the deciding set vs Ajla in R2 and bottled it :p

This is clearly the worst Grand Slam for us ever.

Women's singles qualifying 0 wins, 1 loss

Women's singles main draw 1 win, 1 loss

Men's singles main draw 0 wins, 1 loss

Men's doubles main draw 0 wins, 1 loss

Also our junior Michaela Laki will not be participating despite being ranked high enough to get into the draw. So yeah, this is very disappointing for us. I know some years we had 0 wins across all categories, but this time expectations were higher as we have two top 5 players...