website statistics

Early Prediction to our Delegation's Size תחזית ראשונה על גודל המשלחת

So we are 2 years before  the Olympic games in Paris and this is the time to try to predict who will be there represnting us!

in what sports what to expect who will shine and who will play the "Hatikva" in the city of lights

Optimistic  Realistic Pessimistic
Archery      
Artistic Swimming:       
Athletics      
Badminton      
Basketball:      
Beach Volleyball:      
Boxing      
Breaking      
Canoeing - Slalom:       
Canoeing - Sprint:       
Cycling - BMX:       
Cycling - Mountain Bike:      
Cycling - Road:       
Cycling - Track:      
Diving      
Equestrian      
Fencing      
Field Hockey      
Football      
Golf      
Gymnastics - Artistic:       
Gymnastics - Rhythmic:       
Gymnastics - Trampoline:       
Handball      
Judo      
Modern Pentathlon      
Rowing      
Rugby Sevens      
Sailing      
Shooting      
Skateboarding      
Sport Climbing      
Swimming      
Table Tennis      
Taekwondo      
Tennis      
Triathlon      
Volleyball      
Water Polo      
Weightlifting      
Wrestling      
Total Athletes: 

• 4 months later...

Israel:ISR

Archery 1- : after a great last Olympics we could have at least one man in, less of a chance for the young talented men's team imo

Athletics 11-12-  we will have between 5-6Marathon runners + Adva ,selamawit ,Diana in women's track Hannah in women's field Blessing in men's track and Yonatan in men's field anyone else i belive will be a great suprise.

Badminton -2 same as last time (i hope at least now they will also compete in XD

Basketball - 0-8  the 3x3 men an women are in decent place to qualifiy, can see it happening 

Boxing - 0-2 i know there are few who try to qualify the young Lia pukkila and pherhaps one guy can  

Breaking - 0-1 one B-girl i think could get in

Canoeing - 0

Cycling -  4-6 one man and one woman in road category rotem tene (and maybe Mikhail Iakovlev if everything wil work out:fingers:)  will be debut for us in track, and maybe one man and woman in MB.

Equestrian -4-8 the jumping team will most likely qualify again, and i know there is a drassage team who will try too, if not the team i think at least one could get in

Fencing -0-16 a real "between 0-all" the teams at the moment looking sharp and they got nice results in foil and epee but we are use to see none over the last games so i think we might see 2 individuals in totals or maybe even a team.

Field Hockey -0

Football - 0- men's u21 qualified for the euroes and consisted of some of the u-19 runner-ups so tiny chance probs no

Golf -0

Gymnastics - 10-11 the rythmic team already in and i pretty sure we will have 2 individuals too, in addition gold-winner dolgopiyat and another man (medvedev i think) will qualify along with 1 or 2 in women.

Handball - 0

Judo - 12-14 muki is a big mystery and the 100k+ is too, other then this we should be could with top judokas all around.

Modern Pentathlon - we have Sharon tal in women's MP she is very talented paris is too soon for her imo.

Rowing -1-2 Dani friedman and Daniel will try to qualfiy this time.

Rugby sevens - 0

Sailing - 6-12 we got into other types of boats and the results are getting better very fast

Shooting - 2-3: one man and one women in 10m rifle (m/w/xd) and maybe tal engler in women's 50m 3p. 

Skateboarding - have no clue.

Sport climbing - 0-3 we have Ayala kerem and the boys 

Surfing - 0-2 Anat Lalior could go for her 2nd games and maybe one guy can too.

Swimming - 14-18 : a young bunch of swimmers could join the gang from Tokyo  

Other Aquatics - 2-20- 2 in artistic duet and maybe the team and maybe maybe the women water polo team that made huge progress over the last 3 years,.

Table Tennis - :

Taekwondo -1-4 Avishag Semberg should qualify and maybe Nimrod and ori and Dana Azran who won 2nd in last world championships

Tennis - 0

Triathlon - 1 

Volleyball - 0-2 man beach vollyball can do it.

Weightlifting - 1-4 Litvinov and pherhaps  Nikol Celia and Nikol's husbend Stanislav.

Wrestling - 1-5 we have the Finesilver bro's and maybe suprise in women or men.

Total:  anything between 71-140is(no chance) in reality between 75-100 and it will be great :yes

it would be nice if anyone has any suggestions on who can fit in the delegation and what here is too much optimistic