website statistics

Totallympics Suggestions and Problems Thread

Gianlu33

Time for the 'Mute tab' thing on the browser :d 

(I am generally just as destructive as our Slovak friend, but especially on my work laptop the volume is sometimes rather high when forgetting to turn it down after a call, so yeah....not healthy :lol: )

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

• 3 months later...

Martinique’s Council finally approved an offiial flag for the region, after the last design’s adoption was annulled.

Martinique’s flag

From what I’ve read this design is to be used on par with the French flag, the latter taken precedence over the first, but for sporting and cultural purposes the new design may be used.

So if there’s no inconvenience, and pending further news, I suggest to replace the current icon in the forum. 

4 hours ago, mrv86 said:

Martinique’s Council finally approved an offiial flag for the region, after the last design’s adoption was annulled.

Martinique’s flag

From what I’ve read this design is to be used on par with the French flag, the latter taken precedence over the first, but for sporting and cultural purposes the new design may be used.

So if there’s no inconvenience, and pending further news, I suggest to replace the current icon in the forum. 

Too bad, they choose the fairly boring one instead of the one with the hummingbird :( 

Thanks for the news though, always good to stay up-to-date on the world's flag changes :d 

Edited by heywoodu

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

8 hours ago, heywoodu said:

Too bad, they choose the fairly boring one instead of the one with the hummingbird :( 

Yes, the original selection with the hummingbird was far better.

However the designer of that flag asked the Regional Assembly to no longer consider it, as there was some controversy she had taken the humingbird from shutterstock, which she recognized as doing it.

11 minutes ago, mrv86 said:

Yes, the original selection with the hummingbird was far better.

However the designer of that flag asked the Regional Assembly to no longer consider it, as there was some controversy she had taken the humingbird from shutterstock, which she recognized as doing it.

Oh wow, that is some next-level messing up :lol: Thanks for the clarification!

• 2 weeks later...

I’m assuming it has to do with a recent update, but is there anything that can be done about the massive amount of dead space on posts now? 

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

3 hours ago, Olympian1010 said:

I’m assuming it has to do with a recent update, but is there anything that can be done about the massive amount of dead space on posts now? 

Yes, there has been an update yesterday. I think this is just a matter of getting used to it. On desktop view, the height of the post is linked with the profile view on the left, so when the post is just one line of text, there will be some blank space before the end of the post.