website statistics

Totallympics Suggestions and Problems Thread

Gianlu33

6 minutes ago, hckošice said:

@Sindo It looks like some threads new replies does not appears in the main page only in the forum section, like the Biathlon discussion Thread

Forums

image.png

Main Page

image.png

Thanks, some sections were missing from the blocks. It is fixed now.

1 minute ago, Vektor said:

@Sindo Maybe you accidentally also added Club topics to the latest replies? Or was that intended? 

I think all the club topics are now shown in the latest replies, even topics from clubs that we aren't member of. 

I have actually asked for a (paid :d ) plugin which avoid this. You should now see the clubs' replies from clubs you are signed in in the latest replies box, but only for those clubs you are in. So if you are in the Hungary club you will see latest replies from Hungary club, but you will not see latest replies from the Argentina club.

In the home page this plugin was already enabled, I have seen from the "Forums" page it wasn't and I have enabled it as well. Can you try again now? Both in the home page and in the Forums page.

2 minutes ago, Sindo said:

I have actually asked for a (paid :d ) plugin which avoid this. You should now see the clubs' replies from clubs you are signed in in the latest replies box, but only for those clubs you are in. So if you are in the Hungary club you will see latest replies from Hungary club, but you will not see latest replies from the Argentina club.

In the home page this plugin was already enabled, I have seen from the "Forums" page it wasn't and I have enabled it as well. Can you try again now? Both in the home page and in the Forums page.

Yep, it's working on both the main and forums pages now, I don't see the Argentinian topic anymore, but the Hungarian one is still there. 

Edited by Vektor

1 hour ago, Vektor said:

@Sindo Maybe you accidentally also added Club topics to the latest replies? Or was that intended? 

I think all the club topics are now shown in the latest replies, even topics from clubs that we aren't member of. 

I saw all kinds of non-English things starting to appear, but didn't want to complain (yet), so I'm happy someone else pointed it out :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

7 hours ago, intoronto said:

Not sure if this has been brought up: Anytime I come into the forum, I see the latest replies from a while ago. Only when I refresh the newer replies will show up on the front page. Not sure why this is happening.

I had this same issue last month.

You have to turn off your ad blocker for this page, then it will all work properly.

Edited by hckošice

• 2 months later...