website statistics

Artistic Gymnastics at the European Championships 2022

Totallympics

I'm somewhat disappointed with the level of gymnastics here. Petrounias on rings and Davtyan on vault are the only ones  that could challenge China or Japan in their best moments. There are some good routines here and there, but I really expected much, much more.

The women's championships were even worse. A gold medal in the all-around with a sub 55 score? Really? Sub 14 for vault gold? Yikes.

9 minutes ago, phelps said:

and quickly we get punished for the unexpected team success, with reigning world champion Bartolini deprived of a medal by the judges (underscoring him and overscoring the Briton, as usual)...:facepalm:

Oh no, not this time, the ranking Is right, Nicola not as good as usual in execution and having a quite low D score the score Is right. In women floor It has been a big robbery with a clear  1-2 for Italy.

1 hour ago, Andry84 said:

Oh no, not this time, the ranking Is right, Nicola not as good as usual in execution and having a quite low D score the score Is right. In women floor It has been a big robbery with a clear  1-2 for Italy.

I'm OK with everything you wrote, except for the Briton being better than Bartolini...not in this world, at least...