website statistics

Artistic Gymnastics at the European Championships 2022

Totallympics

I'm rather clueless in the world of gymnastics, but I assume that Tvorogal (horizontal bar) and Chasazyrovas (pommel horse) have good enough individual marks to qualify to separate finals?

I know there's still group 3, but their scores look competitive with the two groups that have already started.

19 minutes ago, Werloc said:

I'm rather clueless in the world of gymnastics, but I assume that Tvorogal (horizontal bar) and Chasazyrovas (pommel horse) have good enough individual marks to qualify to separate finals?

I know there's still group 3, but their scores look competitive with the two groups that have already started.

Chasazyrovas won't make it for sure. Tvorogal might by a sheer luck, but he's not anywhere near his top form, as he will be retiring soon. Lithuanian team's level decreased drastically in just 2 years...

19 minutes ago, Bearas said:

Chasazyrovas won't make it for sure. Tvorogal might by a sheer luck, but he's not anywhere near his top form, as he will be retiring soon. Lithuanian team's level decreased drastically in just 2 years...

Tvorogal still can't deal with what happened at the Olympics or is it injury related?

Gytis Chasažyrovas looks like a good future prospect, to follow in the footsteps of Guščinas, Kuzmickas and Tvorogal. 

3 hours ago, Bearas said:

Tvorogal made it through to the apparatus final with the 6th score...

36 minutes ago, Vektor said:

Some truly great results for us today, the team is in the final and Mészáros is 6th in the All-Around. Maybe, just maybe we don't completely suck in gymnastics anymore. 

Mészáros is also on top of the Floor standings (tied with the world champion, :ITA Nicola Bartolini)...