website statistics

Welcome to the club!

Mkbw50

Welcome to your new home of British Olympic sports - Team GB. This replaces the national thread.

Please read the rules and introduce yourself here.

I'll start - I'm Patrick, a student from London. I have participated on Totallympics for a few years now and also write my thoughts on https://gbgames.sport.blog.

If you have any questions please let me know or reply here

As now we come across the world
To share these Games of old
Let all the flags of every land
In brotherhood unfold

Thank you very much for the warm welcome, and for taking on the Mod duties for the club @Mkbw50.

I'll introduce myself:

I'm Steven and currently living in the heart of the country and within touching distance of where most British sports will call their home. Have been dipping in and out of the site for a while now, including its old guise. 

In terms of sports I do enjoy mostly Multi-Event games, but aside from that my main core knowledge is across Football, Gymnastics and Aquatics Events.

Sadly didn't get chance to go to London in 2012, but have been to a few events since then, including 3 different venues and events in Birmingham this past week.

2 hours ago, MCMXC said:

Thank you very much for the warm welcome, and for taking on the Mod duties for the club @Mkbw50.

I'll introduce myself:

I'm Steven and currently living in the heart of the country and within touching distance of where most British sports will call their home. Have been dipping in and out of the site for a while now, including its old guise. 

In terms of sports I do enjoy mostly Multi-Event games, but aside from that my main core knowledge is across Football, Gymnastics and Aquatics Events.

Sadly didn't get chance to go to London in 2012, but have been to a few events since then, including 3 different venues and events in Birmingham this past week.

What events did you get to see in Birmingham?

And welcome to @uk12points

In brotherhood unfold

@Mkbw50 thanks for the welcome! I'm Jonny, I've been a long time lurker on the forums but eventually decided to sign up.

Looking forward to keeping a track of Team GB's progress to Paris 2024 in all the different sports - a great start with the results of the dressage yesterday and fingers crossed for more of the same with the jumping later in the week :clap:

I really like multi-sport events so I've enjoyed all the Commonwealth action and I'm looking forward to the upcoming European Championships. In terms of individual sports I'm particularly keen on hockey, swimming, diving and artistic gymnastics.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,Thanks for inviting me to the club. I have been looking at totallympics for a while and chose to sign up today. I love watching any sports although my favourites are swimming and tennis.

Whenever there is a multi sport event on I watch obsessively and I will sit in front of the TV from the very start to the end of the session. 

My favourite athlete is Adam Peaty and my favourite event to watch at the olympics is the 100m Breaststroke. Outside of swimming my favourite event is archery.

I look forward to contributing to topics and keeping track of lots of different sports in this club.

:lol: :GBR

On 8/27/2022 at 11:33 AM, TeamGB said:

Hi,Thanks for inviting me to the club. I have been looking at totallympics for a while and chose to sign up today. I love watching any sports although my favourites are swimming and tennis.

Whenever there is a multi sport event on I watch obsessively and I will sit in front of the TV from the very start to the end of the session. 

My favourite athlete is Adam Peaty and my favourite event to watch at the olympics is the 100m Breaststroke. Outside of swimming my favourite event is archery.

I look forward to contributing to topics and keeping track of lots of different sports in this club.

:lol: :GBR

Thank you for introducing yourself

And welcome new member @Rafa Maciel

In brotherhood unfold

• 3 weeks later...