website statistics

Swimming at the Aquatics LEN European Championships 2022

Totallympics

12 minutes ago, dullard said:

Hungary really need to find a way to rest him from the 4x200 prelims.

Well, we got Dániel Mészáros as a potential replacement. He's already a member of the 4x100 free relay and he's only 17 years old, which means that he can still improve on 200 free in the next two years.

Since it seems that every option I potentially have to watch swimming (NOS, BBC, Belgian and German TV) entirely ignored the 50m backstroke and 1500m freestyle finals: were they any good or is there no sense in trying to find a replay and I'd better just check the result? :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

16 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Since it seems that every option I potentially have to watch swimming (NOS, BBC, Belgian and German TV) entirely ignored the 50m backstroke and 1500m freestyle finals: were they any good or is there no sense in trying to find a replay and I'd better just check the result? :p 

the men's 50m backstroke was a good one (and very close)...I think it's worth watching...

the women's 1500m free was a Quadarella one-woman show, with silver and bronze medallists well separated from themselves too...maybe this one is skippable...

15 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

p.s. you can try SVT play (with a vpn)...

they have the whole session ondemand...

https://www.svtplay.se/video/35677773/simning-em/sim-em-langbana-15-aug-18-00