website statistics

Artistic Gymnastics FIG World Championships 2022 Road to Paris 2024

Totallympics

2 minutes ago, George_D said:

what is the status of olympic gold medalist in balance beam, Guan Chenchen and from the men of Xiao Ruoteng?

Guan Chenchen is retired and going to university right now. I think her choice is good for her because she is just 18 and her height and size is bigger than Olympics. Xiao Ruoteng is under recovery from surgery and also keep training. His status is quite good and expected back on major events next year.

2 hours ago, JoshMartini007 said:

World Championships begin tomorrow. This is a direct Olympic qualifier with the top 3 nations in the men's and women's team all-around events qualifying 5 athletes.

I don’t watch too much artistic gymnastics, but Canada has a chance of qualifying for the 2024 Olympics here. Right?

1 hour ago, Josh said:

I don’t watch too much artistic gymnastics, but Canada has a chance of qualifying for the 2024 Olympics here. Right?

Here, unlikely. The women have a better chance, but will need things to go their way. At the 2023 World Championships, the women should qualify and the men will be in contention for qualification.

Edited by JoshMartini007

3 hours ago, Vic Liu said:

Men's: :CHN:JPN:USA 

Women's: :USA:CHN:ITA

For Women' team the competition is quite open and it's all about who are more stable and make less mistakes on Final.

For Italy, is diffucult to made a podium here. There are too many injuries.