website statistics

Women's Water Polo LEN European Championship 2022 Road to Paris 2024

Totallympics

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Makedonas said:

:SLO (men) and :SVK (women) to replace Russia at the European Championships.

In other words, two teams from the "same country" @hckošice :lol:

Well, not the best way to qualify, but it is not our girls fault that RUS is disqualified, so good for them, Every new valuable experiences for our girls is fine.

• 4 months later...

This Championship feels a bit empty without Russia. The Top5 teams of :ESP:HUN:NED:ITA:GRE are so far ahead of the rest of Europe in women's water polo that having 12 teams seems a bit too much. I mean, Spain just won against Serbia by 29 goals.... Even the Quarter-finals will be boring with the exception of one match, the tournament essentially starts at the Semi-finals. 

Btw, don't expect :HUN to be in top form. @Makedonas this your chance to beat us at a major tournament today. Our top player, Keszthelyi, is skipping the ECh because she's getting old and she needs to rest for the next few important events. Other key players are also missing, we got 4 rookies in the team. We still want to win a medal but I wouldn't be surprised if we will be 5th here after the silver at the World Champs. 

2 minutes ago, phelps said:

luckily, no...not that bad...

Thanks god. I always worry when Slovakia compete in something requiring swimming :d

3 minutes ago, phelps said:

but the score isn't encouraging at all...

No worries buddy. Nobody cares :lol:

On 8/27/2022 at 7:15 AM, Vektor said:

Btw, don't expect :HUN to be in top form. @Makedonas this your chance to beat us at a major tournament today. Our top player, Keszthelyi, is skipping the ECh because she's getting old and she needs to rest for the next few important events. Other key players are also missing, we got 4 rookies in the team. We still want to win a medal but I wouldn't be surprised if we will be 5th here after the silver at the World Champs. 

You were right, we did beat you. However, you beat us yesterday at the finals of both the U16 Men's and Women's World Championships. So congrats, you got two gold medals against our young teams and we got two silver.