website statistics

Other Multi-Sport Games Discussion Thread

Totallympics

1 minute ago, dareza said:

I can't wain Mediterranean Games next year :cheer: I adore MG. It is nice opportunity for small coutries like Malta,San Marino,Cyprus and I hope Libya and Monaco will win medal this time :cheer:

My enjoyment of these kind of things always completes entirely on the availability of live streams or at least good reports :p

Like I was curious about the Asian Beach Games, but if there's barely even results online, let alone live streams....no thanks :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

My enjoyment of these kind of things always completes entirely on the availability of live streams or at least good reports :p

Like I was curious about the Asian Beach Games, but if there's barely even results online, let alone live streams....no thanks :d 

2013. everything was great. There were live streams for many sports and in many sports the nations send their best competitors (swimming, athletics, shooting, gymnastics,wrestlng,weightlifting, archery, canoeing). Only in teams sports are B teams almost always.

Edited by dareza

12 minutes ago, dareza said:

I can't wain Mediterranean Games next year :cheer: I adore MG. It is nice opportunity for small coutries like Malta,San Marino,Cyprus and I hope Libya and Monaco will win medal this time :cheer:

I like that "private party" feeling of the Mediterranean Games :p

And I think this time it will be much better than Mersin...

#banbestmen

10 minutes ago, dcro said:

I like that "private party" feeling of the Mediterranean Games :p

And I think this time it will be much better than Mersin...

yes :lol: I hope Spain will find a way to organize MG. Games have a long tradition and it would be shame if they stop. Many great champions have participated in last 60 years.

btw I don't care too much about EG. IMO it looked too artificial

Edited by dareza

25 minutes ago, dareza said:

yes :lol: I hope Spain will find a way to organize MG. Games have a long tradition and it would be shame if they stop. Many great champions have participated in last 60 years.

Well, even if Spain can't do it I'm pretty sure that Italy or Turkey will jump in. 2013 were supposed to be held in Greece but they withdrew. 

Edited by dcro

#banbestmen

15 hours ago, dareza said:

It says something that 90% of the reactions here were "Why are the European Games outside of Europe?" :p 

I liked the sports, but with stuff like junior swimming in it, it's not gonna work. 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

• 2 weeks later...
On 23/8/2016 at 22:27, heywoodu said:

I think there will be a livestream in this edition for ABG

VTV 6 & 8 as Vietnamese main broadcaster will air some events, let's hope I can find a good stream :d