website statistics

Men's Ice Hockey NHL 2022 - 2023

Totallympics

• 4 weeks later...

WTF ?!? :yikes:

I refuse to believe it because ad 1) Ultra-shovinistic Montreal would be the literally worst place of all for him and ad 2) If he´ll achieve that, we already know the new Slovak Republic president in 2054 :lol:

The guy however never failed to predict the right top pick since 2007 ! :( but, I still hope the Habs will pass on him, pick the home hero and Juraj will be a NJ Devil though

https://www.tsn.ca/2022-nhl-draft-rankings-bob-mckenzie-1.1818580

Anyway, such titles of articles coming from high rate canadian scouts/journalists are still UNBELIEVABLE for slovak hockey, I mean seriously WTF is just happening to our hockey, I do not know what we exactly did in the last decade in our youth developement program, but it was some really damn good job I mean... (4 Slovaks in this year first 2 rounds projected, Next year draft with another top 3 projected prospect Dalibro Dvorský - never, never, never happened since the invention of the wheel) :lol:

image.png

2 Days !

Two (2) Freaking days left to the NHL Draft. The level of the hype in Slovak newspapers and medias is just starting to be unbearable :lol: whatever you click on Google and add there word Slovakia, immediately the son of god himself will appear with his stick or his bronze medal from Beijing :p

Just consider: Our national TV have announced will broadcast the Thurday night opening rounds Draft live (for the first time ever) :d

13 minutes ago, hckošice said:

2 Days !

Two (2) Freaking days left to the NHL Draft. The level of the hype in Slovak newspapers and medias is just starting to be unbearable :lol: whatever you click on Google and add there word Slovakia, immediately the son of god himself will appear with his stick or his bronze medal from Beijing :p

Just consider: Our national TV have announced will broadcast the Thurday night opening rounds Draft live (for the first time ever) :d

espn player will also air that for us :evil: :d not enjoying our life in the Hockey Heaven :cheer: but in the sad Soccer Hell...:nopompom:

The Son of God just did it !

Wrote our sport history !

local fans booing him despite never saw him playing because he is not Canadian Wright they never saw palying neither :p but yeah, if there one guy who can and will handle it, it is Juraj !

Well, Saku Koivu kinda worked in Montreal so maybe they need another European face to get out of their mess. Yeah, the media sounds like they don't really watch European hockey other than maybe Olympics but I have a feeling they will make that up soon :p