website statistics

Fencing FIE World Championships 2022

Totallympics

so, we have 5 teams out of 6 coming home with a medal (1 gold, 2 silver, 1 bronze...waiting for today's GMM in the men's team foil vs the USA)...

the only hopeless losers are the sabre girls...here we just need to ask Olga Kharlan to switch to our NT, as she now lives in Italy...because our gorls are really a disaster...:facepalm:

14 minutes ago, Quasit said:

Women's sabre seems a bit more open now without Russians.

I wouldn't say so, at least for what concerns the team event...actually, it's a one-team show with France miles ahead of all the rivals...

at least, with Russia we used to have some kind of battle for gold...right now, it's all done and dusted before the competition day starts...

18 minutes ago, phelps said:

I wouldn't say so, at least for what concerns the team event...actually, it's a one-team show with France miles ahead of all the rivals...

at least, with Russia we used to have some kind of battle for gold...right now, it's all done and dusted before the competition day starts...

Thank you for the jinxing. I know who I'll personally blame in case of defeat.

1 hour ago, phelps said:

Please, don't use your power against us anymore.