website statistics

Equestrian FEI World Championships 2022 Road to Paris 2024

Totallympics

2 minutes ago, dcro said:

I suspect the Brazilian rider will have a fence down and then immediately retire.

It would raise his chance of delivering a random clear tomorrow. :p

It would have been better. What a terrible (half) round

Yeah, Brazil will need to have an off-the-charts day to qualify for Pairs tomorrow.

They are effectively without a discard score here. I wonder how this guy got selected. Probably as a gamble.

So it's really not looking that great for the Americas...

#banbestmen

5 minutes ago, dcro said:

Yeah, Brazil will need to have an off-the-charts day to qualify for Pairs tomorrow.

They are effectively without a discard score here. I wonder how this guy got selected. Probably as a gamble.

So it's really not looking that great for the Americas...

Yeah, not the greatest situation. Canada is within a fence of third place and the same for Brazil to fourth place, so we need two nations ranked 3rd-7th to have a relatively poor performance (or Brazil/Canada have a perfect performance) to qualify.

The only good news is removing five European nations (plus hosts France) makes qualifying via the Nations Cup a lot more reasonable, only a couple of top European teams will remain at that point. The downside is the United States failed to qualify to it'll be up to Brazil and Canada to qualify.