website statistics

Tennis ITF Wimbledon 2022

Totallympics

1 minute ago, Monzanator said:

She never shows any emotions on court. Like never. She must be extremely shy in real-life.

well looking at her countrymen like Safin and Medvedev , i expected much better celebration , but maybe she's just like Meskina :d

@hckošicemight be curious to know Rybakina said she practices in Slovakia between tournaments these days. I wonder if she meant some of these tennis leagues that are played in Czech Republic too? I guess it's easier to avoid flying back to Russia through Dubai due to the sanctions?

53 minutes ago, Monzanator said:

@hckošicemight be curious to know Rybakina said she practices in Slovakia between tournaments these days. I wonder if she meant some of these tennis leagues that are played in Czech Republic too? I guess it's easier to avoid flying back to Russia through Dubai due to the sanctions?

No idea, probably she meant Slovenia ?

1 hour ago, Monzanator said:

So I did some brief googling and found this interview from early 2021 to our sport news site. https://sport.aktuality.sk/c/454937/jedna-z-najtalentovanejsich-tenistiek-sucasnosti-jelena-rybakinova-sa-pripravuje-v-bratislave/

She actually really train and spend a lot of time in Bratislava, had no idea about this at all. Apparently it was an idea of her big friend Daria Kasatkina who train and live here regularly.

Last year Rybakina seems spend all her pre-season preparation in Bratislava with the local girls Schmiedlová, Kučová, Kužmová and the "Slovak" Swiss Belinda Benčič :p

However did not find anything more recent from this year for example, but if she mentioned it, it may be true.