website statistics

Men's Football UEFA European Championship 2020

Totallympics

Well, there you have it, a few people break the rules and now we won't play 2 or 3 matches in front of a crowd. I wonder if they will do the same thing with England after a stupid asshole tried to blind Schmeichel. 

Or maybe, just maybe, it's not a good idea to punish everyone for what a couple of individuals did. 

13 minutes ago, Agger said:

https://disciplinary.uefa.com/insideuefa/disciplinary/updates/026b-12b8af0b86dd-421f9cd5f0aa-1000--uefa-euro-2020-england-v-denmark/

30.000? That's laughable! Guess English fans will shut up about anti-England disciplinary actions now!

Good to see the awful behaviour during the anthems is at least mentioned. I doubt it'll be a lot better tomorrow, but one can hope..

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

38 minutes ago, Agger said:

https://disciplinary.uefa.com/insideuefa/disciplinary/updates/026b-12b8af0b86dd-421f9cd5f0aa-1000--uefa-euro-2020-england-v-denmark/

30.000? That's laughable! Guess English fans will shut up about anti-England disciplinary actions now!

Comparing with our punishment it is a big joke! Of course they did not investigate those thigs you wrote about. But what we can do? One thing: FORZA ITALY!!!

1 minute ago, hckošice said:

Some anonymous sources from inside UEFA claims from EURO 2028 there will be 32 teams participating following the current World Cup format

I hope not ?

i would reduce it to 16 again. 
in the end no big difference between 24 and 32 but the group stage will be too weak