website statistics

Biathlon 2022 - 2023 Discussion Thread

Totallympics

Biathletes that you'll see from Lithuania this following season.

WORLD CUP

Vytautas Strolia

Karol Dombrovski

Tomas Kaukėnas

Maksim Fomin

IBU CUP

Linas Banys (one of these will join team A)

Nikita Romanov (one of these will join team A)

Nikita Cigak

Stepan Terentjev

Jokūbas Mačkinė

Darius DInda

WORLD CUP

Gabrielė Leščinskaitė

Natalija Kočergina

IBU CUP

Lidija Zhurauskaite

Mariya Kresik

Sara Urumova

Judita Traubaitė

JUNIOR CUP?

Domas Jankauskas

MIkas Vildžiūnas

Lukrecija Daugirdaitė

Viktorija Augulytė

Viktorija Kapancova

As you may notice, a surprisingly large women's team. There are small hopes of Lithuania fielding a women's relay at the end of the world cup. Zhurauskaite and Kresik are the possible options for World Cup qualification. 

9 minutes ago, RobtheAggie said:

Idre start list includes lots of Swedes plus the following nations:

Greece, Estonia, Latvia, Czech Republic, Belgium and France.

startlista_kortdistans.pdf 201.93 kB · 0 downloads

Strange that we're skipping this, our boys are also at Idre:

Screenshot (1902).png

Norwegian TV works, so 4 races today & tomorrow!

:hearts:

https://tv.nrk.no/serie/skiskyting/202211/MSPO40500222/avspiller

Hmm, not so fast.....it works on my Ipad using the Brave Browser, but not on my PC!

Edited by Grassmarket

On 10/16/2022 at 1:32 PM, RobtheAggie said:

Lots of her frustration with Nordic Combined dealt with the way the IOC treaded the women in Nordic Combined.  

She was frustrated that they didn't rush women's nordic combined into the program for the sake of equality only, without looking at level of competition? :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

On 11/7/2022 at 2:45 PM, Grassmarket said:

Ooh, exciting!  The four Idre races are live on :SWE SVT as usual, have never been gb’ed before. :champion:

https://www.svtplay.se/kanaler?date=2022-11-12&range=day

And NRK shows the Norwegian ones, but sadly it doesn't work with a VPN and without it you need to prove you're a Norwegian resident :p 

Hopefully someone will put it up on YouTube.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

11 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

And NRK shows the Norwegian ones, but sadly it doesn't work with a VPN and without it you need to prove you're a Norwegian resident :p 

Hopefully someone will put it up on YouTube.

Damn!  I had it working for a while but a crack team of Norwegian copyright commandos have helicoptered into my window & switched it off! 

1 minute ago, Grassmarket said:

Damn!  I had it working for a while but a crack team of Norwegian copyright commandos have helicoptered into my window & switched it off! 

These races are often posted on YouTube though, I believe, so just stay away from results for a day and it should be fine :p