website statistics

Men's Baseball MLB 2022

Totallympics

The only Wild Card G3 decider and NY Mets get a total of ONE hit off Joe Musgrove and go down 0-6 in pathetic fashion. No question about it, the biggest frauds have stepped up to the plate when it mattered again. 101 wins and all for nothing as they couldn't overcome the Tatis-less Padres :lol:

Philadelphia Phillies is the first team to make the Championship Series as they beat the defending champions Atlanta Braves 3-1. Braves got some very poor pitching in first two games from Max Fried and Spencer Strider (so much for the moustache hype) and Charlie Morton allowed a 3-run HR to Brandon frickin' Marsh tonight to open the floodgates.

San Diego Padres can also wrap the NLDS series over the favored Dodgers if they win at home later tonight (somehow I feel that won't happen).

What a day of baseball!

First the Philadelphia Phillies complete their upset of the defending World Series Champions, Atlanta Braves, by beating them 3 games to one.

Then, the Houston Astros and Seattle Mariners battle in an 18 INNING game that Houston ultimately came out on top in a pitching duel 1-0.

Then, the Cleveland Guardians complete a miracle comeback scoring 3 runs in the 9th inning to beat the New York Yankees 6-5.

Then, the San Diego Padres eliminate the best team in the regular season, the Los Angeles Dodgers, in 4 games.

This is why I love the sport.

Edited by Topicmaster1010

3 hours ago, Topicmaster1010 said:

What a day of baseball!

First the Philadelphia Phillies complete their upset of the defending World Series Champions, Atlanta Braves, by beating them 3 games to one.

Then, the Houston Astros and Seattle Mariners battle in an 18 INNING game that Houston ultimately came out on top in a pitching duel 1-0.

Then, the Cleveland Guardians complete a miracle comeback scoring 3 runs in the 9th inning to beat the New York Yankees 6-5.

Then, the San Diego Padres eliminate the number team in the regular season, the Los Angeles Dodgers, in 4 games.

This is why I love the sport.

this is why I hate the MLB and I hate Mr. Roberts :facepalm: :wall: :hairpull: :cry:

Phillies score a two-run homer in the 8th to lead 4-3 in the potential final game. They’ve just walked two batters in the 9th…

…..bring in their ace pitcher & two pitches later it’s get out the Gtorade buckets!

Edited by Grassmarket