website statistics

Russia-Ukraine Crisis Consequences in Sports

Totallympics

2 minutes ago, LDOG said:

FIFA would drop Poland, Sweden and Czechia in a heartbeat if they have to.  

Obviously their only concern is to not lose teams like England, Spain, France, Germany.

It’s been reported that the English FA are to tell FIFA to expel Russia. And there is growing demand for England tk withdraw from the world cup if Russia is there. 

To be clear, if I had any decision power on this I would: 

1. Not allow Russia to host this play-off, for security reasons. 

2. Allow participation of Russian team since their coaching staff and players have not done anything wrong.  

3. Deny the russian football federation the prize money from WC participation (should they qualify) until their government ceases hostilities.

6 minutes ago, LDOG said:

To be clear, if I had any decision power on this I would: 

1. Not allow Russia to host this play-off, for security reasons. 

2. Allow participation of Russian team since their coaching staff and players have not done anything wrong.  

3. Deny the russian football federation the prize money from WC participation (should they qualify) until their government ceases hostilities.

Nobody would play the Russian team. Except Belarus. Not even the countries who are somewhat supportive of Russia would do it. 

2 hours ago, LDOG said:

Btw these countries are maybe right to refuse to play Russia anywhere but do they have no problems with playing Saudi Arabia should they qualify to Qatar? 

Yemen doesn't matter I guess :dunno:

Well they set their bar even allowing Qatar to host. But agree with your point: this is Western bias, when we all know the whole Saudi family is one of the biggest terrorist/criminal cartels in the World.

3 hours ago, LDOG said:

Btw these countries are maybe right to refuse to play Russia anywhere but do they have no problems with playing Saudi Arabia should they qualify to Qatar? 

as long as Saudis are slaves to USA , it doesn't really matter 

4 hours ago, LDOG said:

Yemen supported Saddam Hussein during the first Gulf War. Nobody will give them even a toilet paper.

14 minutes ago, Monzanator said:

Yemen supported Saddam Hussein during the first Gulf War. Nobody will give them even a toilet paper.

This really proves how double standard are many people here with all due respect, what do Yemeni people deal with their Regine decisions , I quit this forum where nationalities decide your human rights,  I'm really sick of your double standards and hatred against American black, Asians, Russians, Chinese, Muslims , etc goodbye and thanks for memories 

21 minutes ago, Monzanator said:

Are you serious?  

With this criteria we shouldn't give "even a toilet paper" to a lot of countries due to a multitude of conflicts from the past.