website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Russia-Ukraine War

Totallympics

4 minutes ago, hckošice said:

Elena Osipova one of the last survivors of the siege of Leningrad, was detained by police tonight at an anti-war demonstration in St. Petersburg

Now, this is Probably the most disgusting thing I saw in my lifetime

Seriously if this happened by our police I would be ashamed, embarassed and completely disappointed.

Since yesterday kids of Ukrainian refugees are allowed and invited to attend Slovak schools, some of them already entered classes in Prešov elementary school yesterday, they obviously just start slowly, to adapt to the new environement, learn basic languages stuff etc.. but the main goal is obviously for the kids to find new friends and feel safely

:p

qnzsv60yk5l81.jpg

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

But the left!

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!